Thread: [Discussion]Trolls...

Default [Discussion]Trolls...

Just starting another thread to seek opinions of trolls...

Lately in another forum, there seem to be 1 quite notorious troll posting defamatory stuff so since i 'moderate' there, i went to ban his multiple identities.. somehow or rather he seem to know my 'real life' identity... and i searched into google & found that he is those kind who will go all out to harm person who have hurt him before... quite unsound i would suppose...

what do you guys, moderator or not do with such issues?

oh ya... my fear also due to recently alot of those cases where by ppl play lan games and stab or slash the winner... i dun wanna be the one being stab for being a moderator...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

As a moderator, is there anyway you can know the actual person's indentity?

If I am a member of a particular website, am I in the risk of exposing my personal particular to the moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

Lately in another forum, there seem to be 1 quite notorious troll posting defamatory stuff so since i 'moderate' there, i went to ban his multiple identities.. somehow or rather he seem to know my 'real life' identity... and i searched into google & found that he is those kind who will go all out to harm person who have hurt him before... quite unsound i would suppose...

oh ya... my fear also due to recently alot of those cases where by ppl play lan games and stab or slash the winner... i dun wanna be the one being stab for being a moderator...
    Never put any information on the net that can be traced back to you if you are in such a position.Data mining is something that only takes patience, and rabid individuals have a lot of patience.

Which forum was it?I'm curious..have a few problems with clones in another local forum myself..
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

Told you not to post your pic on the forum so much, now you get into trouble liao

Just still alert for these few weeks lor. If you feel unsafe, go to police whenever you sense that you been follow. Nowadays ppl very violent now la, just take extra care of yourself if you think you offended someone lor.

May KM with you!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Run to China...I take care of you..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Look at it this way, he probably did the same in so many other forums. He might have to go around hurting 1001 moderators before ur number is up lor.
    Serial cyber slasher

If so worry, buy as many insurance policies as possible. At least still make the most out of a worst outcome. U can said I died 'standing' and counting $$$$$$$$$ liao

laughter is the best medicine

Have you got a will oredi?

Who is to get your 7D, F828 and A80?