Thread: Siem Reap, Cambodia 5D4N Photography Trip 11th Oct ~ 15th Oct 2014

Default Siem Reap, Cambodia 5D4N Photography Trip 11th Oct ~ 15th Oct 2014

Why am i organising this trip?

Because I find Cambodia a relax, simple, and peaceful country filled with rich Khmer culture which
    enable us to learn on.

See one of the world 7 wonders, join me for bi-yearly photo taking in Cambodia, Siem Reap for
    historical architecture and local culture and more.

Instead of going alone and with more than 20x to this country, i have the experience to lead you and share my passion for
    this outing at your own expenses which will be make known to you after no of pax confirmed.
    Max no of pax 15.

We shall purchase air tickets together vis Silkair.com(ticket fare estimate SGD$307 ~ $400) from Singapore(SIN) to Siem Reap(REP) returned trip(2 way)

After securing air tickets, we will book hotels from Agoda.com

Once we settle all admin, i will settle our tour itinerary with the local Cambodian, itinerary will be send to you
    for those interested.

Pls send me an sms/watsapp to +65 97900258 or email to angyinhaw@gmail.com for reservation and itinerary and once no of pax reach, i will arrange for a meetup with all to purchase air tickets together including myself.

Taking you there with pride.....we will go if we are fated

Default Re: Siem Reap, Cambodia 5D4N Photography Trip 11th Oct ~ 15th Oct 2014

what is the total cost for this trip?

Default Re: Siem Reap, Cambodia 5D4N Photography Trip 11th Oct ~ 15th Oct 2014

Sorry for late reply,

flight about $350(SIN)
    personal expenses about $200USD include transport to all location, meals,
    hotel for 4 days about $120USD