Thread: Need some feed back on Sony A65 or A77 ?

Question Need some feed back on Sony A65 or A77 ?

Hi all

Need some feedback from experienced and knowledgeable photographers out here.
    I'm deciding between the Sony A65 and A77. Am currently using a A100 which is still good but looking for a faster camera with some new features.

Votes ?

Grace

Quote Originally Posted by gracegoh View Post
    Hi all

I'm deciding between the Sony A65 and A77. Am currently using a A100 which is still good but looking for a faster camera with some new features.

Votes ?

Grace
    You should wait for new A mount later this year

Quote Originally Posted by gracegoh View Post
    Hi all

Votes ?

Grace
    A77 would definitely be a considerable upgrade over your A100. Definitely faster (in terms of fps) but not really revolutionary features.

Probably wait for the new Amount cameras. They are almost certain to come with features like wifi nfc and apps, which in my opinion are more than just gimmicks and can enhance your shooting experience.

It also depends what lenses u have with ur a100. If u have a range of Amount lenses, makes sense to wait for a body upgrade. If you only have a kit lens, you might consider changing system, or go into the sony E-mount.
    hi

Default Re: Need some feed back on Sony A65 or A77 ?

Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    A77 would definitely be a considerable upgrade over your A100. Definitely faster (in terms of fps) but not really revolutionary features.

Probably wait for the new Amount cameras. They are almost certain to come with features like wifi nfc and apps, which in my opinion are more than just gimmicks and can enhance your shooting experience.

It also depends what lenses u have with ur a100. If u have a range of Amount lenses, makes sense to wait for a body upgrade. If you only have a kit lens, you might consider changing system, or go into the sony E-mount.

Thank you both. I think I will also have to consider my budget. If the latest one comes out and doesn't fit my budget also pointless haha ... I'm looking at a 2nd hand A77 which is available now. So needing to make a decision.

A77 a better choice, you can look it up at B&S section for some cheap A77..
    Sony 50 F1.8, Sigma 50-150 F2.8II, Minolta 35-70 f4, Tamron 10-24 F3.5-4.5Di-II, Minolta 70-210 f4

There is some disarray as to what will happen to the SLT series of cameras in the near future as well as the lenses.
    I'd suggest at least waiting to see what Sony launches to address this line of cameras first.

Unless you don't mind using a clunky adapter on their E/FE mount cameras.