Thread: Fungus problem in HK!

Default Fungus problem in HK!

Just got back from SG......noticed LOTS of fungus growing inside my cupboards, bookshelfs.......some also on my lenses! Whole day checking all my lenses.......need to get dry cabinets fast! Wow, I didn't know this could have been such a big problem here. Worst than I experienced in SG....strange

April ...May ... 2 of the most humid months in Hong Kong ... and when you are gone, all the windows are closed, fungus do not like ventilated areas ... goood luck
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Amazing... ever tot of alloting a small area for a miniature fungus farm? ...

Yeah, I cloed the windows, fungal problem worst in the rooms that I closed the windows of, and in the room that had an open window, it grew on he PC table that lies in he shade.................Also, it grew only on 'exposed' wood (no paint or laminate) as well as on some laminated wood parts, but worst on the blank wood....

Learn't my lesson........

HS

I suppose your skin contracts when you saw the fungus, rite? yeee.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    I suppose your skin contracts when you saw the fungus, rite? yeee.........
    Nothing changed on my skin, but my heart beat slower..........he!he! Going to paint the exposed wood with some paint I have, and leave windows open.........