View Poll Results: which month are u born?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jan

10 9.26%
  • Feb

3 2.78%
  • Mar

5 4.63%
  • Apri

8 7.41%
  • May

5 4.63%
  • Jun

9 8.33%
  • Jul

9 8.33%
  • Aug

6 5.56%
  • Sep

9 8.33%
  • Oct

12 11.11%
  • Nov

14 12.96%
  • Dec

18 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when are u born?

piang eh... what does tv programmes gotta do with birthrate ? lol....

so maybe this survey can be submitted to mediacorp to make sure they give more boring movies to improve birthrate. since we associate low birthrate = exciting tv...

hahahah.. i think they will feel happy ? lol..

wah ... how come the polls only get more and more boh liao? paiseh cos that's how i feel

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    piang eh... what does tv programmes gotta do with birthrate ? lol....

so maybe this survey can be submitted to mediacorp to make sure they give more boring movies to improve birthrate. since we associate low birthrate = exciting tv...

hahahah.. i think they will feel happy ? lol..
    24 hours exciting TV time = 0 hour in bed = 0 chance in producing a little one.

That's not too hard to understand?

ehhh this post not accurate leh.... last time in school always in Oct pple keep collecting $$$ buy birthday presents.... so i always hate Oct... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    ehhh this post not accurate leh.... last time in school always in Oct pple keep collecting $$$ buy birthday presents.... so i always hate Oct... hehehe
    Oi! You discriminate against those born in October ah!?

wondering if the number of babies born tally with the number of marriages in certain months?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    wondering if the number of babies born tally with the number of marriages in certain months?
    What use of such info to you?

Thinking of graduating from wedding photographer to baby photographer?

mmm...dec got the higgest number... cool...

what has marriages got to do with babies born???

perhaps because in the past, it was quite "fashionable" to have a kid shortly after marriage?

The poll currently shows that March is a boring month and parents stay at home to ... so 9 months later, the baby comes
    Must be due to the lack of public holidays in March, or its a withdrawal syndrome after CNY, else its because good family planning, cos Dec babies get to go to school one full year earlier than the Jan babies

october here.

Quote Originally Posted by benleez
    The poll currently shows that March is a boring month and parents stay at home to ... so 9 months later, the baby comes
    Must be due to the lack of public holidays in March, or its a withdrawal syndrome after CNY, else its because good family planning, cos Dec babies get to go to school one full year earlier than the Jan babies
    I think many parents would prefer if their kid are born in Janauary rather than December as they would be more matured and ahead in their classes. For early school days at least.

I think most kids born in Sep to Dec because Dec to Mar, people tend to be in holiday mood, so less stress.

FYI, our target this year is 40,000 babies (asked a nurse). A week ago, total number only 16,000+. I know because it's shown in my baby's BC number registered last week!

Hopefully, the theory is correct and we'll see the number increase by the end of this year.

gezz, this thread is really busy over nothing. nothing better to do ??
    oh, btw, I'm Jan. And the theory about born in Jan being more mature and ahead ... one big bullshit. Just look at me. blur sotong and about anything that's mature about is my age that's all.

This poll generates quite interesting statistics mah. These are just some statistics that are interesting to know but of no use at all... ahaha.. but aren't most statistics.....
    Now we know people who are interested in photography are mostly born in which month.

i think this is quite interesting and has curioused me for some years without any explanation either. first noticed it when i was in sch, and many ppl's birthdays were at the later parts of the year.

noticed it again when i was a clerk back in army, and how quicky the ic numbers jumped came september/october.

saw a one-liner on discovery channel last nite, that there's a link with increased incidence of pocreation with the monsoon seasons. something about how rain creates a less polluted envrionment, which inturn gets oxygen to the body quicker and clears the mind, and in turn gets the body going.

these babies were called "water babies".

hohoho.

i am wondering which month of the year are most baby born?
    I think you got wrong samples for your question. At most you got "Babies of which month spend their time in kopitiam forum replying to polls"

Nov baby, btw.. oopss.. with my birth date in my nick..

Wah, so many late comers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12