View Poll Results: will u stop your gf or wife post artistic nude photo of herself on her blog?

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i will let her post on her blog

19 9.27%
  • No, I will not let her post.

113 55.12%
  • It's her own decision.

77 37.56%
  • I will encourage and tell all my friends to views

15 7.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you stop your gf or wife from posting artistic nude photo of herself on web?

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Its just like, one may be accepting of homosexuals but yet do not want to be a homosexual themselves.
    I think your example isn't the same. You are not comparing Apples to Apples.

You statement clearly states that homosexual behaviour is a lifestyle choice and not genetic "disorder".

whereas posting one's self-nude portrait online would be considered a "lifestyle" choice and not biological.

vince123123
    Guests

Hmm, well perhaps the example isn't entirely spot on, but I believe that my point in response to #2 s sufficiently brought across.

Quote Originally Posted by sinlg

You statement clearly states that homosexual behaviour is a lifestyle choice and not genetic "disorder".

whereas posting one's self-nude portrait online would be considered a "lifestyle" choice and not biological.

There is no proof that homosexuality is a 'genetic disorder'...........environment plays a big role in this.....

Posting one's own pictures on the net(web) or public should be of one's own decision (for whatever reasons he/she has for doing so).

However, it shouldnt be posted on places that are not suitable for such posts.

whether the husband or bf or other significant have has an issue with the matter will depend on the amount of communication that goes between the couple.

I seriously doubt an objectionable husband would marry someone who is so much more liberal than himself

vince123123
    Guests

I didn't say it was not. My statement was in response to your statement that someone can "make independent decision as long as she is in the legal age". I am just saying that it is doubtful there are any laws which says such decisions may only be taken if you are of a "legal age" (whatever you think that number may be).

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Why not? Posting 'artist nude' on the web is legal in Singapore.

But is there a site such as SG.girls or whatever in SG?........but then for guys pics.......and then geared towards/made for girls????

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    There is no proof that homosexuality is a 'genetic disorder'...........environment plays a big role in this.....
    The whole debate over nature vs nuture all over again.

Why would a person (on his/her own free will) choose to be a homosexual and be discriminated by most countries in the world? (as a lifestyle choice as you suggested).

One may say mother nature introduce the "genetic disorder" to control natural population size of the planet. (Is this nature or environmental cause?)

I have friends who say : "I have no problems with having gay friends, but I have a problem with them having equal rights.". That argument stems out from having fear that homosexuality is a cause and effect of the environment. If an environment full of "gay" people are running around, my children may become gay too.

In the same retrospect, wouldnt "gay" people come from perfectly normal parents - so how did they become gay in a straight environment? So the debate goes on and on...

At the end of the day, everyone is human and deserves equal rights and equal decision making authority.

MEN are very stingy when comes to their private property...
    DR KOH KHO KING

I feel nude photos isn't that bad. For me I wouldn't mind that much. As long as they don't touch my gf. However, my current GF is crazy, once I told her " ur sms, u write longer ok? save cost" she BOOM went mad, wanted to kill herself, went to work in KTV (illegal, indecent type)the KTV until 3am to bring her home!
    Then last weekend, I told her I can't meet her (we met day before). Cousins coming, we have to drive them from airport, SG-->JB etc. plus, shes with her best friend to JB expected me to find god knows where location. Whoa, she went bonkers, wanted to kill herself, wanted to smoke non stop. Yesterday went east coast alone, I was afraid she might work at the KTV again, then didnt reply my sms since 4am. U know there're perv over @ east coast beach. I'm overseas now, can do nuts. . Oh well
    If u think of this, posing nude isn't really that bad at all! sigh.

The whole debate over nature vs nuture all over again.

Why would a person (on his/her own free will) choose to be a homosexual and be discriminated by most countries in the world? (as a lifestyle choice as you suggested).

One may say mother nature introduce the "genetic disorder" to control natural population size of the planet. (Is this nature or environmental cause?)

I have friends who say : "I have no problems with having gay friends, but I have a problem with them having equal rights.". That argument stems out from having fear that homosexuality is a cause and effect of the environment. If an environment full of "gay" people are running around, my children may become gay too.

In the same retrospect, wouldnt "gay" people come from perfectly normal parents - so how did they become gay in a straight environment? So the debate goes on and on...

At the end of the day, everyone is human and deserves equal rights and equal decision making authority.
    That's why I wanted to tell that there is no proof, as that would stigmatise them, which I don't agree to.

The argument for genetics is similar as to what Hitler was arguiying: that there is a genetic base for intelligence, etc.........I don't think we want to go that way, although this is what current genetics are offering to some people.

Yes, I agree with you completely, that it is your own life, and what someone is, isn't my business...........what counts is whether they are perfectly happy with how they are.........

I really don't think people can 'become' conciously gay just be mixing around with gay people........(btw. gay means 'happy' :-))......

Hong Sien

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc
    I feel nude photos isn't that bad. For me I wouldn't mind that much. As long as they don't touch my gf. However, my current GF is crazy, once I told her " ur sms, u write longer ok? save cost" she BOOM went mad, wanted to kill herself, went to work in KTV (illegal, indecent type)the KTV until 3am to bring her home!
    Then last weekend, I told her I can't meet her (we met day before). Cousins coming, we have to drive them from airport, SG-->JB etc. plus, shes with her best friend to JB expected me to find god knows where location. Whoa, she went bonkers, wanted to kill herself, wanted to smoke non stop. Yesterday went east coast alone, I was afraid she might work at the KTV again, then didnt reply my sms since 4am. U know there're perv over @ east coast beach. I'm overseas now, can do nuts. . Oh well
    If u think of this, posing nude isn't really that bad at all! sigh.
    Hmmmmm........I think you need to have a good talk to her.......she may have something on her mind that she doesn't tell you........

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    I didn't say it was not. My statement was in response to your statement that someone can "make independent decision as long as she is in the legal age". I am just saying that it is doubtful there are any laws which says such decisions may only be taken if you are of a "legal age" (whatever you think that number may be).
    It wouldn't matter as long as it is legal. Its still up to the individual.

Yes.. I think she needs a shrink too. The tiniest of things can trigger her, make her bonkers. She working there to her is to 'escape'. hmm
    thx for the advice, I'll fix that.
    Well, If I've only 2 choices, this compared to posing nude, I'd rather her pose nude. It's only an image.

Hmmmmm........I think you need to have a good talk to her.......she may have something on her mind that she doesn't tell you........

vince123123
    Guests

my point exactly. that is no such thing as a "legal age" in the context you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    It wouldn't matter as long as it is legal. Its still up to the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisc
    Yes.. I think she needs a shrink too. The tiniest of things can trigger her, make her bonkers. She working there to her is to 'escape'. hmm
    thx for the advice, I'll fix that.
    Well, If I've only 2 choices, this compared to posing nude, I'd rather her pose nude. It's only an image.
    whao some problems...

btw actually i thk its a bit no meaning to post such stuff on te web anyway... quite meaningless...

Quote Originally Posted by kex
    i believe noone likes to hear comments like "wow! ur gf/wife got nice perky tits !"
    I'd be very proud to hear that!

Quote Originally Posted by limmatthias
    whao some problems...

btw actually i thk its a bit no meaning to post such stuff on te web anyway... quite meaningless...
    Some people just find it entertaining to post nude pictures online....nothing better to do?
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    I'd be very proud to hear that!
    The scary part would be to hear the opposite!!

droppy, sagging, etc...

hmmmm...I think that applies to men too.

Quote Originally Posted by Caspere
    The scary part would be to hear the opposite!!

droppy, sagging, etc...

hmmmm...I think that applies to men too.
    He!he! You have not seen my nipples yet!

He!he! You have not seen my nipples yet!
    I am sure we do not want to see them

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast