Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1037

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

  1. #161

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Maybe after all these trouble, the plane is actually parked in KLIA
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

  2. #162

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    if a giant plane can just waltz over from east to west coast of the peninsular without being challenged by RMAF, then i have real doubts over RMAF capability.
    May be their air force is like the Swiss
    Operation during office hour 9-5 only
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  3. #163

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Aussie woman claims was cockpit guest of MH370 co-pilot

    Now OZ woman wants her 5 minutes of fame.

    It is not respectful.

    Because the co-pilot may have died. Have some consideration for his family.

    Now she casts doubts on his professionalism, recounting all the things that should not have been done under the rules.

    Be aware that the other MAS pilot in the photo is still alive.

    And her cheap shot for publicity will now cost him severely. He will be in deep trouble.

    She does not care. Very low class.
    And... why do you care?

  4. #164

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Crowd sourcing to find missing plane

    It seem that they have taken too many photo images but don't have enough people to analyse them. For those who like to do pixel peep, this is your opportunity to help them out.

    http://time.com/19510/crowd-sourcing...d-missing-jet/
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  5. #165

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    Crowd sourcing to find missing plane

    It seem that they have taken too many photo images but don't have enough people to analyse them. For those who like to do pixel peep, this is your opportunity to help them out.

    http://time.com/19510/crowd-sourcing...d-missing-jet/
    their server overload, been trying for hours using office bandwidth.

  6. #166

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    If what the woman claim is the truth, supported by facts & photos, I don't see why this is a problem. In fact, I find those reports which try to make him out to be some kind of a hero before facts are established a turn off. I don't believe in hiding the "ugly" truths while perpetuating "beautiful" myths where such tragedies are concerned. Anyway MAS have to look into the competence & conduct of the pilots too as part of their investigations into the crash, if this turns out to be the case ...


    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Aussie woman claims was cockpit guest of MH370 co-pilot

    Now OZ woman wants her 5 minutes of fame.

    It is not respectful.

    Because the co-pilot may have died. Have some consideration for his family.

    Now she casts doubts on his professionalism, recounting all the things that should not have been done under the rules.

    Be aware that the other MAS pilot in the photo is still alive.

    And her cheap shot for publicity will now cost him severely. He will be in deep trouble.

    She does not care. Very low class.
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 12th March 2014 at 12:02 AM.

  7. #167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post

    Malaysia have change their slogan from Malaysia Boleh to Malaysia Tak Boleh Tahan

    The men with stolen passport are asylum seekers.

    Now it seem to be technical problems with the aircraft and the pilot tried to turn back to airport.
    I can see where is this whole saga is going.

    The typical MY sensational story, just like how they handle Anwar's case and the Mongolian gal's murder.

    Alot of prata flipping stories.....

    They will piss alot of ppl off and ppl will just give up helping them to search. Then MY will cry mother cry father........

  8. #168

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    their server overload, been trying for hours using office bandwidth.
    I also cannot load the images. Seem like they already have enough volunteers for the job
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  9. #169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Aussie woman claims was cockpit guest of MH370 co-pilot

    Now OZ woman wants her 5 minutes of fame.

    It is not respectful.

    Because the co-pilot may have died. Have some consideration for his family.

    Now she casts doubts on his professionalism, recounting all the things that should not have been done under the rules.

    Be aware that the other MAS pilot in the photo is still alive.

    And her cheap shot for publicity will now cost him severely. He will be in deep trouble.

    She does not care. Very low class.
    Its not low class and its totally fine for someone to come forward to share her encounters. Whatever she shares might give some clues on this mysterious case.

  10. #170

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Last edited by s1221ljc; 12th March 2014 at 12:42 AM.

  11. #171

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc View Post
    Another one of those who want their 5 mins of fame
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  12. #172
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    if a giant plane can just waltz over from east to west coast of the peninsular without being challenged by RMAF, then i have real doubts over RMAF capability.
    Own people, own plane, why challenge?

  13. #173

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Yes now THIS is what I call cheap, shameless, no class, insensitive claim to fame!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    Another one of those who want their 5 mins of fame
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 12th March 2014 at 01:14 AM.

  14. #174

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc View Post
    If what the woman claim is the truth, supported by facts & photos, I don't see why this is a problem. In fact, I find those reports which try to make him out to be some kind of a hero before facts are established a turn off. I don't believe in hiding the "ugly" truths while perpetuating "beautiful" myths where such tragedies are concerned. Anyway MAS have to look into the competence & conduct of the pilots too as part of their investigations into the crash, if this turns out to be the case ...
    The fellow just loves his judgmental pontificating. Leave him be.

  15. #175

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Since nobody believe that the plane will be hijack, the pilots will not be bother with following rules and bar passengers from the cockpit. But I don't think it have anything to do with this case.

  16. #176

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Pulau Perak ???
    The Malaysians have a lot of explaining to do if that's true...
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

  17. #177

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    Own people, own plane, why challenge?
    plane whose transponder is dead, making it unidentified and has seriously diverted from its flight path.
    if indeed RMAF radars spotted it, fighters would have been sent to visually ID it. and shoot it down if necessary.

  18. #178

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    update: RMAF denies the whole Pulau Perak story, says fabricated.

  19. #179
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by NazgulKing View Post
    And... why do you care?
    Because he was not lucky enough in the cockpit with the Aussie gals.

  20. #180
    Member armadillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pinnacle@Duxton
    Posts
    1,381

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by HydroPoP View Post
    Maybe after all these trouble, the plane is actually parked in KLIA
    I doubt this will happen, bcos if this the case alot of passenger will call their love one already
    _____________________________________
    ***People only failed when they give up***

Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •