Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1037

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

  1. #841

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    They only go they jalan jalan.

  2. #842
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,125

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Image credit: CCTV13



    Realise something?

    Before the Hiaxun put a cheap microphone on a metal pole from a raft, a few inches below the water surface and reported the pings - what were the massive force of multi-million $$$ Poseidons, Orions, destroyers, ships, HMS Tireless submarines, other search airplanes doing?

    They appeared busy checking out debris in the sea in areas pointed out by satellite photos 5 or 6 days after those photos were first taken.

    Only after Haixun reported the pings, then others started reporting that they also heard pings. Before that - nothing.

    Up to today, it seems the pings were reported only by PRC Navy ship Hauxun, OZ ship Ocean Shield and OZ plane (using buoy dropped in sea).

    No such ping reported by any of the USA ultra super high technology Poseidons or Orions.


    No such ping reported by any of the high technology USA ships.

    No such ping reported by UK ultra super high technology HMS Tireless submarine.

    Not reporting something may not necessarily mean that it was never detected.
    Errrrr the OZ ship is using the USA detection devices.........
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  3. #843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Image credit: CCTV13

    Realise something?

    • Before the Hiaxun put a cheap microphone on a metal pole from a raft, a few inches below the water surface and reported the pings - what were the massive force of multi-million $$$ Poseidons, Orions, destroyers, ships, HMS Tireless submarines, other search airplanes doing?

    They appeared busy checking out debris in the sea in areas pointed out by satellite photos 5 or 6 days after those photos were first taken.

    • Only after Haixun reported the pings, then others started reporting that they also heard pings. Before that - nothing.

    • Up to today, it seems the pings were reported only by PRC Navy ship Hauxun, OZ ship Ocean Shield and OZ plane (using buoy dropped in sea).

    • No such ping reported by any of the USA ultra super high technology Poseidons or Orions.

    • No such ping reported by any of the high technology USA ships.

    • No such ping reported by UK ultra super high technology HMS Tireless submarine.

    Not reporting something may not necessarily mean that it was never detected.
    That's coz they don't have the sensor to detect the signals. DUH.....

    they are there to spot debris and assist in standby. Again DUH.......

  4. #844

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
    That's coz they don't have the sensor to detect the signals. DUH.....

    they are there to spot debris and assist in standby. Again DUH.......
    Just love your answers Some "great" minds are wired differently cannot understand simple truths. Just being technologically advance & powerful does not solve all problems.

  5. #845

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Some Unconfirmed reports that they found the black box..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

  6. #846
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Some Unconfirmed reports that they found the black box..
    It has been sitting beside the desk of Malaysian Minister of Transport for many days:


  7. #847
    Senior Member UncleFai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,429

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Some Unconfirmed reports that they found the black box..
    http://www.jacc.gov.au/media/release...ril/mr018.aspx

    "an initial assessment of the possible signal detected by a RAAF AP-3C Orion aircraft yesterday afternoon has been determined as not related to an aircraft underwater locator beacon."

  8. #848
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    Errrrr the OZ ship is using the USA detection devices.........
    That is precisely what I am saying. Read my message.

    Multi-Billion US$ lawsuit already launched against Boeing & MAS.

    If plane is not found, Boeing does not have much of a case to answer. The 777 had a good safety record before the MH370 case.

    MLY Prime Minister Najib Razak said at a press conference that the movements of the flight MH370 were "consistent with deliberate action by someone on the plane".

    If the plane is found, then Boeing is at risk. If MLY air crash + NTSB investigators discover something that shows the plane malfunctioned, it has catastrophic consequences for Boeing.

    That is why an expert guest on one of the US TV network shows said it is in Boeing's interest that the plane is never found.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 11th April 2014 at 08:04 PM.

  9. #849

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced Friday he was "very confident" that a series of signals detected in the remote Indian Ocean were from the black box of missing Malaysian Flight MH370.

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...y/1067656.html

  10. #850

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott announced Friday he was "very confident" that a series of signals detected in the remote Indian Ocean were from the black box of missing Malaysian Flight MH370.

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...y/1067656.html

  11. #851
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    The People's Republic of China (PRC) is refusing to deliver a pair giant pandas, Feng Yi ("Phoenix") and Fu Wa ("Lucky") to Zoo Negara until bilateral relations improves.

    Panda diplomacy is serious business with RM25 to RM30 million dollars worth of contract not including undertable related costs.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  12. #852

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...


  13. #853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Yesterday CNN reporter said his highly reliable MLY source said that MLY air force had scrambled jets to check out the plane. However, this was later denied officially by MLY authorities.

    MH370 search: CNN told RMAF sent search aircraft on day plane went missing

    Defence minister denies Malaysia scrambled fighter jets after MH370 plane vanished

    Malaysia Investigates Chaotic Initial Response To Missing Jet
    Last edited by ricohflex; 12th April 2014 at 11:26 AM.

  14. #854

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    If after weeks of fruitless search and speculation have tired or stressed you, here is some relief:

    http://www.sickipedia.org/in-the-new...-mh370?page=13

  15. #855
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,125

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    UPDATE - No updates !
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  16. #856
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,420

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    UPDATE - No updates !
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...r/1070820.html
    EOS

  17. #857
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    有一天或輪到你:

    http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realti...40410/52371749

    " 飛機像一副活棺材,完整沉在四五千米的深海海床。可以想像那一刻,機上二百多人的絕望和驚恐。這是最奇特的 海葬活埋,飛機還可能一時沒有進水,乘客在機上呼號慘叫,慢慢看着死神的暗藍巨影,徐徐罩下來 。"
    Last edited by Sion; 14th April 2014 at 06:52 PM.

  18. #858

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Let's see how long they will keep it up before cost factors set in and Malaysia has to call in the salvage experts and foot the bill..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

  19. #859
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc View Post
    Just love your answers Some "great" minds are wired differently cannot understand simple truths. Just being technologically advance & powerful does not solve all problems.
    some "simple" minds also cannot understand the simple truth. They don't want the truth to be out!!! LOL. It is that simple, simple-minded.

  20. #860
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    "Photography is bringing order out of chaos"

    Less is more. At times the truth is so simple that some photographers just couldn't see it. LOL

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •