Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1037

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

  1. #481
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...



    Global / Worldwide Maritime Traffic



    Global / Worldwide Air Traffic

    Just like searching for a needle in haystacks but all the best in even trying to locate the farm first.

    Taking a quick glance at ocean current data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), National Oceanographic Data Center (NODC) if by any chance, floating debris may just wash ashore somewhere in the world two to three years later if the Boeing 777-2H6/ER (9M-MRO "Romeo Oscar") operating as Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Flight 370 (MH 370) callsign "MALAYSIAN 370 was not found by then.




    DRS Technologies Deployable Flight Incident Recorder Set (DFIRS)

    DRS Technologies Deployable Flight Incident Recorder Set (DFIRS) 2100

    Floating Digital Cockpit Voice Recorder (DCVR) and Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR) known as a Deployable Flight Incident Recorder Set (DFIRS) used primarily in military aircraft, automatically ejects itself immediately upon meeting certain specified parameters for an imminent crash scenario. Not used in civilian or commercial airliner due to reason of cost required for certification and retrofitting.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  2. #482

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    ... or idiots...
    Ha ha, yes, they are mostly idiots but of course they will deny.


  3. #483
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,890

    Default

    After all this , some guy in that country's govt might just say that they has handled this as well as any other country could

    And ... Ironically reading this thread has provided more info than any other sources haha

  4. #484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    If human intervention caused the plane to change course, then there must be a meaningful objective to fly the plane to the south of Indian Ocean.
    Regardless of whether it is the pilot's intention or a hijacker's demands, one has to ask:
    • What is the point?
    • Fly to the south Indian Ocean until the plane runs out of fuel and then ditch the plane in the ocean?

    Has anyone openly and directly asked Pakistan government whether the plane is in Pakistan?
    To avoid another amazing outrageous reply - if after 30 days the plane is found in Pakistan.
    "Oh, no one specifically asked us that question, so we did not tell"
    Last edited by ricohflex; 21st March 2014 at 08:41 PM.

  5. #485

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    ..... one has to ask:
    What is the point?
    Fly to the south Indian Ocean until the plane runs out of fuel and then ditch the plane in the ocean?
    Very good question. There is absolutely no point for the plane to go there unless the pilot had a boyhood dream of visiting the South Pole. I can only conclude that the purpose of the "evidence" is to obfuscate, deceive and draw attention away from the real position of the aircraft.

  6. #486

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    If human intervention caused the plane to change course, then there must be a meaningful objective to fly the plane to the south of Indian Ocean.
    Regardless of whether it is the pilot's intention or a hijacker's demands, one has to ask:
    What is the point?
    Fly to the south Indian Ocean until the plane runs out of fuel and then ditch the plane in the ocean?

    Has anyone openly and directly asked Pakistan government whether the plane is in Pakistan?
    To avoid another amazing outrageous reply - if after 30 days the plane is found in Pakistan.
    "Oh, no one specifically asked us that question, so we did not tell"
    My little conspiracy theory:

    There was something or someone important on the plane, so someone took the plane, then removed this precious cargo / person when they diverted the plane, then set it to crash into a very deep and remote part of the sea. No one will be a witness, and no way of telling what was taken and who was missing. It will then be presumed to be due to an air plane accident, and written off as such..
    How's that?
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

  7. #487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post

    My little conspiracy theory:

    There was something or someone important on the plane, so someone took the plane, then removed this precious cargo / person when they diverted the plane, then set it to crash into a very deep and remote part of the sea. No one will be a witness, and no way of telling what was taken and who was missing. It will then be presumed to be due to an air plane accident, and written off as such..
    How's that?
    U watch too many Hollywood

  8. #488

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    I was thinking the same, you watched too many Hollywood action movies. A ommercial jet aircraft normal cruise speed is I believe around 550 mph & the cabin is pressurised, how to get anyone or anything out in mid flight? Unless 007 is on board?

    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    My little conspiracy theory:
    ..
    How's that?
    Just teasing
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 22nd March 2014 at 12:10 AM.

  9. #489

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc View Post
    I was thinking the same, you watched too many Hollywood action movies. A ommercial jet aircraft normal cruise speed is I believe around 550 mph & the cabin is pressurised, how to get anyone or anything out in mid flight? Unless 007 is on board?



    Just teasing
    Truth is often stranger than fiction, but consider this, the cargo / person didn't get off in midflight; that's why it needed to disappear for a few days. It landed somewhere, eg the Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean, and they got what they wanted. But to cover up this act, the plane had to then 'crash'.... remember the conspiracy theory linked with the death of two Navy Seals?

    ... anyway, I can be a scriptwriter eh...
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

  10. #490

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Truth is often stranger than fiction, but consider this, the cargo / person didn't get off in midflight; that's why it needed to disappear for a few days. It landed somewhere, eg the Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean, and they got what they wanted. But to cover up this act, the plane had to then 'crash'.... remember the conspiracy theory linked with the death of two Navy Seals?

    ... anyway, I can be a scriptwriter eh...
    This actually sound "possible".


    Fundamentally, it is what cargo/person is so important. Remember, there is no such operation ever to risk lives of 200+ people for a single cargo/person.

  11. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Did anyone catch this CNA news broadcast?

    CNA interviewing a so-called "expert" who was a Chinese male speaking English. (probably a CG or HK Chinese).


    It was a few days after 8 Mar 14, when PRC relatives claimed the phones still ring when they call the numbers of MH370 passengers.


    (If I heard correctly), this so-called "expert" said something to the effect that -- because the Gulf of Thailand is relatively shallow, even though the plane is under water on the bottom of the sea, the passengers' cell phones will still be contactable. [at that time it was assumed the plane crashed into the Gulf of Thailand]


    Wow. In a plane crash into the sea, the mobile phones may be smashed on impact.
    Can cell phones still can function when they are immersed in sea water 45 metres under the sea and short circuited?

    Maybe I misinterpreted the news broadcast. If I did not misinterpret or heard wrongly, then one wonders about the quality of the so-called "expert" interviewed by news networks.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 22nd March 2014 at 10:35 AM.

  12. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    In a TV interview, Inmarsat senior vice president revealed that very soon after the MH370 crash, Inmarsat had provided basic flight data (within 3 hours after [edit] plane discovered missing [edit]) to the avionics supplier to the plane; and then (on 12 Mar 2014) informed the MLY authorities - that the plane had flown west ward for 7 hours after last radio message at 1.19am. Only on March 15 search teams redirected search to the west.



    http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/20...-370s-location
    Last edited by ricohflex; 22nd March 2014 at 11:48 AM.

  13. #493
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    In a TV interview, Inmarsat senior vice president revealed that very soon after the MH370 crash, Inmarsat had provided basic flight data (within 3 hours after crash) to the avionics supplier to the plane; and then (on 12 Mar 2014) informed the MLY authorities - that the plane had flown west ward for 7 hours after last radio message at 1.19am. Only on March 15 search teams redirected search to the west.



    http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/20...-370s-location
    something smells real fishy...

  14. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Most computer users delete files from their computers from time to time. What is the big deal?

    http://us.cnn.com/2014/03/21/world/a...arebar_twitter

    Can investigators use common sense.
    If the pilot wanted to hide something, he would have removed the whole hard disk and replaced it with another one.

  15. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Malaysia used bomoh at KLIA to locate the missing MH370.

    American TV news network also does it. Except that in US jargon, their 'bomoh' is called 'psychic'.

    CNN's Headline News channel asks psychic to weigh in on missing plane

    Thailand got to help out by sending a few Thai Gong Tau black magic sorcerers to Kuala Lumpur. Beats Poseidon P8.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 22nd March 2014 at 12:21 PM.

  16. #496
    Senior Member Dfive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore lah....
    Posts
    3,106

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    If only Liam Neason was on board.......
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

  17. #497
    Member Bukitimah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    This is a sad news. Every time I board a plane, there will be risks. That is why we buy insurance. Without knowing the cause, each and everyone of us must not speculate and create undue stress to those trying to solve the mystery and those family and friends affected.

    While it maybe helpful to give suggestions in aiding the 'rescue' or finding the plane, one must not start to criticize without valid ground. Imagine you have to face the media and those affected and you don't have any information to share, what would be you reaction?

    We can only hope and if indeed the plane has gone down, find out all the reasons and how to prevent it. We aren't going to stop flying anytime soon. Lets take those responsible to task after we resolve what have happen to the plane. So the focus now is to locate it.

  18. #498

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dfive View Post
    If only Liam Neason was on board.......
    I am very impressed with him but there is too few Neeson and too many planes.

    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  39.1 KB

  19. #499
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,929
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default

    [QUOTE="petetherock;8810434"] Truth is often stranger than fiction,....It landed somewhere, eg the Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean, ..... [QUOTE]

    Good luck trying to control 150+ Chinese tourists
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  20. #500
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

    Missing MH370: Pakistan dismisses reports plane was in its territory

    So they say. It is good to have an official denial on public record.
    For more than 10 years, Pakistan insisted Osama Bin Laden was not in Pakistan.
    .................................................. ............

    Separately PRC relatives in Beijing specifically asked MLY govt reps to confirm whether MH370 was accidentally shot down when it was flying over South China Sea.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 22nd March 2014 at 10:51 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •