Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

Deregistered

Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Boeing B-52H Stratofortress (61-023) beging flown airborne for 5 hours in controlled powered flight after its vertical stabaliser was ripped off follwing an empennage structural failure when she exceeded her maximum G load factor during a routine low altitude (500 feet Above Ground Level (AGL)), high velocity (350 knots Calibrated Air Speed (CAS)) flight test survey upon encountering extreme wind gust or wind shear associated with sever turbluence while on a Nap of the Earth (NOE) flight profile through the Rocky Mountains.
    Wa, defy aerodynamics. Can fly without vert stab? Amazing. Is it possible to fly with just the ailerons?

Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    Wa, defy aerodynamics. Can fly without vert stab? Amazing. Is it possible to fly with just the ailerons?
    B-2 stealth bomber also can fly without vert stab, but I don't know B-52 also can fly like that

I eats, shoots & leaves

The Southern Indian Ocean is one of the most isolated regions in the world. So remote that a nuclear device was said to be detonated covertly by the Israelis and South Africans which went totally unnoticed by every single living person at the time that hasn't had classified access clearance for privileged information regarding the Israeli and South African nuclear program or those without prior knowledge of the Israeli and South African nuclear test on the fateful day of 22nd September 1979.

Vela Incident

... the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), and defense contractors, have come to the conclusion that the flash was a result of a nuclear detonation. Much information about the event remains classified...
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 17th March 2014 at 11:45 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

As until today, still no clues where is the aircraft.
    But what we can learn from this tragedy, to make sure it will not happen again.
    If control tower have problem to contact the aircraft or when transponders was disabled, they must able to alert this matter to all relevant party, even military should be involved.
    I think there is no good reason for the aircraft to disable the transponders.
    When the aircraft just disable the transponders, and no communication with the aircraft, I guess on the ground level, radar shd be deployed to trace the aircraft.
    I they will find the MH370 soon, and all the passengers is save and sound. God bless.
    Hope this tragedy will not happen again to any other airline.

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    If control tower have problem to contact the aircraft or when transponders was disabled, they must able to alert this matter to all relevant party, even military should be involved.
    I think there is no good reason for the aircraft to disable the transponders.
    When the aircraft just disable the transponders, and no communication with the aircraft, I guess on the ground level, radar shd be deployed to trace the aircraft.
    I they will find the MH370 soon, and all the passengers is save and sound. God bless.
    Hope this tragedy will not happen again to any other airline.
    Relak la Mat, relak... turn off now can turn on later lah... no any problem...

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    As until today, still no clues where is the aircraft. But what we can learn from this tragedy, to make sure it will not happen again. If control tower have problem to contact the aircraft or when transponders was disabled, they must able to alert this matter to all relevant party, even military should be involved. I think there is no good reason for the aircraft to disable the transponders. When the aircraft just disable the transponders, and no communication with the aircraft, I guess on the ground level, radar shd be deployed to trace the aircraft. I they will find the MH370 soon, and all the passengers is save and sound. God bless. Hope this tragedy will not happen again to any other airline.
    Yes, No reason why a flying machine should not be accounted for. Not oh those flying, also those below. They should be tracked throughout the route while in the air. Some software could help to monitor if they are not traveling according to flight plan and also alert if 2 planes are on the same path.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Yes, No reason why a flying machine should not be accounted for. Not oh those flying, also those below. They should be tracked throughout the route while in the air.
    I think after this episode, Malaysia going to deploy the Boeing 777 as their stealth bomber.

There is definitely something that the M'sians are hiding. If the satellite pings did not plot out the course change, the M'sians would have made an armada of ships / planes continue their search in the sea off Vietnam, and no one would have been the wiser.

But I suspect the Americans / Brits know something, and they are keeping quiet. Its not just a simple plane crash, find the passengers or even a basic hijack kind of event..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    There is definitely something that the M'sians are hiding. If the satellite pings did not plot out the course change, the M'sians would have made an armada of ships / planes continue their search in the sea off Vietnam, and no one would have been the wiser.

But I suspect the Americans / Brits know something, and they are keeping quiet. Its not just a simple plane crash, find the passengers or even a basic hijack kind of event..
    I agree. Some have the info but not talking...

Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    I agree. Some have the info but not talking...
    sad but true

Off topic, but Malaysian Google search is now enhanced with Bomoh's power.

A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post

wa, bro, you are better than the bomoh, can see the unseen and hear the unheard....LOL

most likely, none of the countries in the region (mainly Singapore and Malaysia) do not want to reveal the extent of the radar coverage or what they can detect.

to the point that they're making people run around in circles.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    this is getting very interesting indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Off topic, but Malaysian Google search is now enhanced with Bomoh's power.

This is a downgrade of service
    No wonder I keep finding advertisements instead of information
    I eats, shoots & leaves

This would contradict the statements in this news article:
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/1038320.html
    The red markings in the map are nowhere close (to be precise: in opposite direction) of the Diego Garcia airbase.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    This would contradict the statements in this news article:
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/1038320.html
    The red markings in the map are nowhere close (to be precise: in opposite direction) of the Diego Garcia airbase.
    The plane passed by the north of Penang... Penang in that direction meh?

The plane passed by the north of Penang... Penang in that direction meh?
    And planes are not capable of changing directions multiple times? Please read the links you post and try to understand what is written there.
    EOS