Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

Southern Indian Ocean so remote, MH370 could crash without alerting radar or satellite

http://my.news.yahoo.com/southern-in...041455623.html

Malaysian plane saga highlights air defence gaps

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/m...r-defence-gaps
    Last edited by Exposure; 16th March 2014 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Yes, if you look hard enough. Should be easy thing for you as conspiracy pro
    McDonald is not really known for producing healthy food. Malnutrition has driven many people into violent activities. There you go..
    There is this funny image circulating around internet

I eats, shoots & leaves

Or maybe the pilot loves flying so much that he wants to have his own personal Boeing 777?

Or he is fedup with his job and he wants to take revenge against Malaysian Airlines?

He wants to join the Taliban?

He wants to prove to his pilot friends that he is brave enough to do something very different?

we need more motives

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    If the hijacker theory is true, the most suspicious person is the pilot, who have many years of flying experiences.

The 9-11 hijackers use flight simulator to familiar themselves with NY city before they proceed with their plan. I suspect the pilot use the flight simulator at his own home to familiar himself with the route that would evade the radar.

If the pilot lock himself in the cockpit, the passengers cannot do anything about it.
    When the plane reach the destination, armed accomplices would board the plane to subdue the passengers.

Another suspicious thing is that the transponder is turn off by someone in cockpit.

The only problem with the hijacking theory is that there is no ransom or demand. There is no group that claim responsibility.

Latest news - seem like the pilot is Anwar supporter
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/did-pilot-h...014237465.html

Close to 13K views and this discussion is going in circles.( Which is what masterminds intended).
    The truth is already out there in bits and pieces but people don't know how or to make sense of it all.(because of disinformation fed to public).

The most important thing is to determine where MH370 lost contact ( time and location).From there
    one can verify truth and fact.So in light of MH370 the timeline is crucial in order to verify the evidence.This has been discredited and replaced with false info which this discussion has done.

Eg. 1- Oil rig worker on rig in gulf of Thailand saw MH370 go down in flames.( discredited).

2- Vietnamese navy admiral said airforce and navy detected oil slicks and debris from MH370
    that have been dismissed as oil from ship and life raft as discarded plastic which sank.
    This is where MH370 could have gone down.

3.Independent tracking by various satellite services have discredited their own systems
    as "limited in range" for fear of losing business and consequences.

4.- All military intelligence of affected countries KNOW what has happened to MH370
    but national interests prevent them from revealing facts.Notice how Singapore
    has remained silent only to say it will offer assistance to Malaysia.
    Defence radar track ALL incoming and outgoing aircraft so how to miss MH370?

5.- All local media is ignored and only US media seem credible.Who is mastermind?

6. Malaysia has taken the convenient washing of hands by attributing location of MH370 to
    foreign experts of satellite data " interpretation ".The two possible corridors will
    lead to nowhere as MH370 is really in last known position in gulf of Thailand where initial
    observations were noticed.

7.- I feel sad for families of passengers, this is reality just like china students who went to
    New Zealand to learn English during holidays and got killed in earthquake.They will not know the truth if they keep on depending on disinformation as truth.Clubsnap can help by not treating
    it as kopitiam talk but I think it may not be in the interests of clupsnap owners.

8.- All I can say is there is a bigger picture and that MH370 is just a pawn in the game of
    money and power.Do your own investigation.
    Last edited by one eye jack; 16th March 2014 at 05:56 PM.

this incident will cause world governments to level up all radar technologies and coverage, in future every plane, every train, every ship and maybe even cars will be tracked 24/7!

i agree with him, there should be real-time video recording in the cockpits and cabins to collect information at all times, if bus have, train have, planes should have too..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuSHOJgrTs4
    Last edited by Exposure; 16th March 2014 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by one eye jack View Post
    Close to 13K views and this discussion is going in circles.( Which is what masterminds intended).
    The truth is already out there in bits and pieces but people don't know how or to make sense of it all.

4.- All military intelligence of affected countries KNOW what has happened to MH370
    but national interests prevent them from revealing facts.

Clubsnap can help by not treating it as kopitiam talk but I think it may not be in the interests of clupsnap owners.
    Quick, please tell us what happened before they silence you.

The one who knows will be writing a best selling book and getting a $10 million cash advance from Hollywood for the movie rights to the story.

No doubt , more than one author already planning to write a book about this case.

Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    Quick, please tell us what happened before they silence you.
    I don't want to become persona non grata.Use the search engines it's like someone said to me,
    if you throw a stone in Tian An Men square you will hit someone with a doctoral degree (PHD).

Look,if I were the mastermind since gulf of Thailand is shallow 40-80M deep with so many ships searching in grid pattern with ship's sonar pinging the bottom of the sea you can definitely have high probability of finding pieces of the plane therefore disinformation to divert search in non existent location.By now more than a week have passed whatever body parts of passengers would have been eaten by fishes and sharks.Recall the missing body of Singapore navy woman in ship collision in south china sea was never found so physical evidence is "reduced" by stalling for time.If I were the Chinese navy that's where they should concentrate.Further more plane's black boxes will still be transmitting
    location beacon but since it is a weak signal, ship need to be close enough and the shallow sea makes it more "easy" to find.

ricohflex

Re: Malaysia Airlines plane missing...
    The one who knows will be writing a best selling book and getting a $10 million cash advance from Hollywood for the movie rights to the story.

No doubt , more than one author already planning to write a book about this case.
    If writer just follow the disinformation the masterminds will not bother him but if from an
    investigative angle I would worry for him. There is a bigger picture than simply a disappearance
    of MH370.Anyway I think big movie studios will not touch it ( who owns these media companies anyway?).Just recall local incidents like Shane Todd suicide and bitcoin boss lady found dead at bottom of condo here.
    Last edited by one eye jack; 16th March 2014 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    Malaysian plane saga highlights air defence gaps

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/m...r-defence-gaps
    ya lor. I am quite surprised the ariliner can cross Malaysian airspace totally undetected....

Reminds of the case where Russia SHOT down a passenger jet who entered their airspace.... This is the other end of the spectrum....

"You will not be remembered for the gear you used, but by the photographs you created"

I don't want to become persona non grata.Use the search engines it's like someone said to me,
    if you throw a stone in Tian An Men square you will hit someone with a doctoral degree (PHD).
    Thanks for your tips and clues. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by dniwkh View Post
    ya lor. I am quite surprised the ariliner can cross Malaysian airspace totally undetected....

Reminds of the case where Russia SHOT down a passenger jet who entered their airspace.... This is the other end of the spectrum....
    i think u r talking about this one.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...y-soviet-union

that area was a highly sensitive area between USA and Soviet Union during the Cold War, in those days everything is being watched by radar

Quote Originally Posted by dniwkh View Post

They can detect the plane and they did detected the plane, with transponder OFF. However, the Malaysia air force didn't send interceptor to intercept. They follow the Swiss standard of living (Swiss air force don't operate after office hour). I believe the commanders tried to tone down the thing because they don't want to be sack. They have made a major error when they didn't send fighter planes so they may be trying to make it look like a minor mistake.

For RSAF, MH370 wasn't an incoming plane to SG or outgoing plane from SG. Therefore, it is none of their business and I don't think they will monitor it unless the plane head towards SG.

Last time, there was private plane that fly to SG without notification and two RSAF F-16 were send to intercept.
    Last edited by Yutaka Go; 16th March 2014 at 07:41 PM.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Next mystery death. Man with one eye who was rumored to know the truth behind MH370, found drowned in Singapore River. Official verdict: It was an accident. He slipped and fell into the river and was drowned.
    Any link?
    When happening?
    Last edited by An drew; 16th March 2014 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    what plane is that? the tail looks strange?
    Boeing B-52H Stratofortress (61-023) beging flown airborne for 5 hours in controlled powered flight after its vertical stabaliser was ripped off follwing an empennage structural failure when she exceeded her maximum G load factor during a routine low altitude (500 feet Above Ground Level (AGL)), high velocity (350 knots Calibrated Air Speed (CAS)) flight test survey upon encountering extreme wind gust or wind shear associated with sever turbluence while on a Nap of the Earth (NOE) flight profile through the Rocky Mountains.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 16th March 2014 at 08:09 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Clubsnap can help by not treating it as kopitiam talk but I think it may not be in the interests of clupsnap owners.
    Here is becoming more like kopitiam talk. Maybe you can give more info. Just avoid hanging around Singapore river.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Next mystery death. Man with one eye who was rumored to know the truth behind MH370, found drowned in Singapore River. Official verdict: It was an accident. He slipped and fell into the river and was drowned.

After re-examine the whole story, it is not as complicated as it looks so there is no need for conspiracy theory here.

Someone is trying to avoid getting blame and fired for his mistake by using two tricks.

1) Pretend the mistake never happen
    2) Act blur, pretend to be ignorance.

On day 1, someone already mention that base on the military radar, the plane may have turn back. However, it is quickly dismiss by the person because the air force never send planes to intercept. Meaning they are sleeping on the job = Major mistake.
    Therefore, that person pretend that the incident never happen and send 12 countries on a wild goose chase looking for debris.

After days of intensive search by 12 countries and no debris show up. There is an increase in international pressure on him to release more data. When it seem that it is not possible to cover up the mistake. He act blur and said the military radar need to have expert analysis.

Next time you make a mistake in your job, you can learn from him.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    If the hijacker theory is true, the most suspicious person is the pilot, who have many years of flying experiences.

The 9-11 hijackers use flight simulator to familiar themselves with NY city before they proceed with their plan. I suspect the pilot use the flight simulator at his own home to familiar himself with the route that would evade the radar.

If the pilot lock himself in the cockpit, the passengers cannot do anything about it.
    When the plane reach the destination, armed accomplices would board the plane to subdue the passengers.

Another suspicious thing is that the transponder is turn off by someone in cockpit.

The only problem with the hijacking theory is that there is no ransom or demand. There is no group that claim responsibility.

Latest news - seem like the pilot is Anwar supporter
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/did-pilot-h...014237465.html
    Well, a prolonged delay to the claim may help to achieve a more dramatic climax. Equivalent to a longer fore-play? LOL