Thread: Anwar guilty!

Default Anwar guilty!

I post link, people say I trying to promote website... I don't post, people say I no head no tail... sigh... don't know what to do also... anyway, here's the link:

So now will Malaysian opposition finally go away?

Default Re: Anwar guilty!

This will make the opposition stronger in the long run, people will be convinced this is persecution, is politically motivated and there is the need to reform the country with its corrupt politicians, poiice & judiciary. The timing of this rushed through judgement is so perfect, and why 5 years imprisonment only & not the maximum 20 years for this supposed act?

Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270

Default Re: Anwar guilty!

It was reported Singapore intelligence services (probably Security and Intelligence Division (SID)) did indeed advice the Australian intelligence agency; Office of National Assessments (ONA) based on selected sharing from technical communications intelligence (COMINT) and signals intelligence (SIGINT) intecepts and which quote "ONA assessed, and their Singapore counterparts concurred, ‘it was a set-up job and he probably knew that, but walked into it anyway’" unquote.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra