Hey all,

von Wong is a Canadian photographer, renowned for his epic, fantasy and conceptual photography. He is travelling in Asia, and on the return to Canada, he will be here this week-end. You can see more about his work on his website, http://www.vonwong.com/. Whilst we cannot do a fire workshop with von Wong this weekend, he does have some time on sunday afternoon, and I thought it would be a great opportunity for everybody to catch up with him, and especially for those that missed the workshop we organized couple weeks ago.

If we hit about 15 people interested, Ben would be happy to have a seminar/sharing session with you on this coming sunday (2nd march), 2pm. Location is TBA. The price would be 75$ normal price and 60$ discounted price for participants that joined the first workshop.

The discussion will be more valuable for people who haven't attended the first event, but we believe there will be new things even for the first workshop participants! The tentative agenda is something like:
Deconstruction: how did von Wong started photography and how he got to where he is today? We will continue with how Ben pulls together his epic shoots (location, models, costumes) and then break down some photoshop tips. It's approximately 2+ hours long and we'll have time for Q&A as well. Light refreshments will be provided.

If you are available and would like to join on sunday, please drop me an email (cornelp at gmail dot com) and I will register you + follow-up with payment details. The maximum number of participants we can have is around 20, due to space limitations in the room. Registrations are first come first served.