Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    May be the fish is a better fortune teller


    What about fish closes one eye and opens the other?

  2. #22

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    I thought that one would know by now how lucky the first date went.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What about fish closes one eye and opens the other?
    I thought that you as a cat should know that fish cannot close their eyes

    They slept with their open
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  4. #24

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Maybe this so-called complaint is a disguised advertisement for the fortune teller. The same complaint is replicated in other web forums. I have no idea who YLZ is. Sounds like a fraud.
    If choosing a date is lucrative and can make money, then maybe ROM can employ an in-house fortune teller to "choose" dates for couples and charge a higher package price for registration of marriage. Couples can still get their own private fortune teller - but if there is a clash of dates, then priority will be given to the couples who used the ROM in-house fortune teller to choose the date.
    I believe TS's complaint is genuine. I think this You Long Zi and son make lots of money by telling people the same thing. He probably gave the same date out to everyone that's why the hotels are fully booked. My son or daughter (can't remember exactly) has the same chinese name as a relative because both families went to consult You Long Zi and he just conveniently wrote out the same name. Ha ha, might as well do a MO to save on the consultation fees.
    Last edited by An drew; 4th March 2014 at 11:36 PM.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by An drew View Post
    I believe TS's complaint is genuine. I think this You Long Zi and son make lots of money by telling people the same thing. He probably gave the same date out to everyone that's why the hotels are fully booked. My son or daughter (can't remember exactly) has the same chinese name as a relative because both families went to consult You Long Zi and he just conveniently wrote out the same name. Ha ha, might as well do a MO to save on the consultation fees.
    It seem like they have a template, which they memorize, and repeat to every customer

    If you quote some of the wise words from some ancient sage, everyone would think you are a master
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  6. #26
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    It seem like they have a template, which they memorize, and repeat to every customer

    If you quote some of the wise words from some ancient sage, everyone would think you are a master
    Lots of masters around these days.

  7. #27
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    if a good marriage is to last, lucky dates are the LAST thing that will rock it

    if husband and wife cannot make a marriage work, NO MATTER what 'lucky' date(s) chosen marriage will not last

    dont blame marriage breakdown on things like lucky dates or 'never wear red underwear on wedding night'
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  8. #28

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Superstitious customers are the best customers for these type of trade. The more superstitious they are, the more they can be manipulated.

    Fortunately the TS left. If TS remained despite this, the fortune teller would know he has total control over this customer.
    Last edited by sjackal; 7th March 2014 at 12:45 AM.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  9. #29

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Your brother and his wife should thank You Long Zi's son. He has shown them (and us) all this is not based on any solid evidence.

    If all this fortune telling is so true, don't ask the glib salesman doing the business for good marriage dates, or names, or whatever. Go straight and ask them for winning 4D numbers! Or 1st prize Toto better still.

    It's sickening even in this day and age, these salesmen prey on superstitious people for hundreds of $ for each visit that has no basis.

    Many have led successful and fulfilling lives without these superstitious practices and losing their money.

    You control your own destiny. You choose your own outcome regarding the kind of life you want. Don't conveniently put that sacred responsibility on complete strangers who are out to get your money.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    This type of dates or whatever fortune teller, all based on the tong shu. So, it's no different you or they choose it. Still the same. Some unlucky day might be your day as your ba zhi suits it. Ha ha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  11. #31
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whangjeeha View Post
    My brother and his wife visited You Long Zi for his Wedding Dates calculation.
    Unfortunately, most hotels were fully booked for the dates given.
    Thus, My brother and his wife went back to You Long Zi to ask for more dates.
    However, You Long Zi Was not around and His son attended to them.
    His Son told them that they need to pay in order to get more dates.
    My brother and his wife replied that they were willing to pay more as they needed more dates so that they can have more options to choose from. As a result, they told his son that they might need the lucky dates for quite a few months. Then at this time, You Long Zi's son started to get impatient and become rude to them and even said that "why so troublesome? if you cannot even decide on a date, I can assure you that your marriage will not be blissful too."

    They were thinking in their heart: COME ON LAR, if we can decide on a date, why should we come to consult you???!!! How can a SHIFU Curse his clients???? !!!!!!!!!!
    It is Not as if We are NOT PAYING???!!

    My brother and his wife were very angry but they decided not to pursue the matter and Not to quarrel with him since wedding should be a happy occasion, so they decided to leave the shop to look for other Shifu. But You Long Zi's son refused to let them off and even reprimanded them for being RUDE and continued to curse them.

    My brother and his wife then could not tolerate any longer and simply argued back and said "if we were rude, we would have scolded you back but we chose to leave!!"

    Please do not Patronize You Long Zi's Son unless you want to be cursed and get this kind of bad customer service.
    Customers are already trying to be nice to let the matter rest but he continue to push his luck.
    If You Long Zi is not around, Please just Walk off. Do not step into the shop. You Long Zi was a nice person, gave my brother and his wife many advice but his son’s attitude simply could not make the mark
    Too commercialized. I got a few more for fengshui contacts who r not so commercialized.

  12. #32
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by whangjeeha View Post
    My brother and his wife visited You Long Zi for his Wedding Dates calculation.
    Unfortunately, most hotels were fully booked for the dates given.
    Thus, My brother and his wife went back to You Long Zi to ask for more dates.
    However, You Long Zi Was not around and His son attended to them.
    His Son told them that they need to pay in order to get more dates.
    My brother and his wife replied that they were willing to pay more as they needed more dates so that they can have more options to choose from. As a result, they told his son that they might need the lucky dates for quite a few months. Then at this time, You Long Zi's son started to get impatient and become rude to them and even said that "why so troublesome? if you cannot even decide on a date, I can assure you that your marriage will not be blissful too."

    They were thinking in their heart: COME ON LAR, if we can decide on a date, why should we come to consult you???!!! How can a SHIFU Curse his clients???? !!!!!!!!!!
    It is Not as if We are NOT PAYING???!!

    My brother and his wife were very angry but they decided not to pursue the matter and Not to quarrel with him since wedding should be a happy occasion, so they decided to leave the shop to look for other Shifu. But You Long Zi's son refused to let them off and even reprimanded them for being RUDE and continued to curse them.

    My brother and his wife then could not tolerate any longer and simply argued back and said "if we were rude, we would have scolded you back but we chose to leave!!"

    Please do not Patronize You Long Zi's Son unless you want to be cursed and get this kind of bad customer service.
    Customers are already trying to be nice to let the matter rest but he continue to push his luck.
    If You Long Zi is not around, Please just Walk off. Do not step into the shop. You Long Zi was a nice person, gave my brother and his wife many advice but his son’s attitude simply could not make the mark
    Once I ask a friend how is his wedding preparation many years ago, this wise guy told me he is preparing for his marriage, not wedding, as wedding only last one day, but marriage is for life.

    That I agree with him 100%.

    couples should consider taking these workshop and programmes, if a blissful marriage is what they are looking for.

    http://www.family.org.sg/default.asp...rticle&aid=680
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Save money and trouble.
    Just Google for on-line utility that can pick marriage dates.
    Like this one.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Please do not patronize You Long Zi's Son, bad customer service attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Save money and trouble.
    Just Google for on-line utility that can pick marriage dates.
    Like this one.
    This one is good for marrying hindu wife.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •