Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3055707578798081828590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2019

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIII (Kennyleong having his exams so post less & study more)

  1. #1581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    yeah... must be the medication i'm taking...
    the medication can helps you develops 3rd eyes ... and a fast finger to trigger the shutter meh ???
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  2. #1582
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    hey guys...
    now all the small form factors PC, what does the package include when i get 1 of this? is it just the casing alone?

  3. #1583
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    hey guys...
    now all the small form factors PC, what does the package include when i get 1 of this? is it just the casing alone?
    Mac Mini? A lot of features

  4. #1584
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    the medication can helps you develops 3rd eyes ... and a fast finger to trigger the shutter meh ???
    he already has a 3rd eye...
    faster finger is triggle by 老人痴呆疹 probably?

  5. #1585
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Mac Mini? A lot of features
    not the mac mini...normal small form factors PC...
    i was reading some article off HWZ...didnt get the idea if the package includes everything except LCD, key board and mouse? or just the bare casing only?

  6. #1586
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    not the mac mini...normal small form factors PC...
    i was reading some article off HWZ...didnt get the idea if the package includes everything except LCD, key board and mouse? or just the bare casing only?
    Usually the bundle price they package only include the SFF casing + cpu.
    The rest RAM, HDD, keyboard etc, must buy yourself.

  7. #1587
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Usually the bundle price they package only include the SFF casing + cpu.
    The rest RAM, HDD, keyboard etc, must buy yourself.
    wooo... thanks...will check it out..
    apparently i think its cost much more than a standard ATX system

  8. #1588
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wooo... thanks...will check it out..
    apparently i think its cost much more than a standard ATX system
    Smaller = more expensive.
    If buy barebone SFF case, already killer price. So people will try to get the CPU + SFF bundle package to save on the CPU cost.

    Which is why Mac Mini is a good alternative too. Pretty powerful and sleek.

  9. #1589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    he already has a 3rd eye...
    faster finger is triggle by 老人痴呆疹 probably?
    That 1 is not faster finger but term as shaky finger ... good for certain job hor ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  10. #1590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    That 1 is not faster finger but term as shaky finger ... good for certain job hor ..
    it will be fast fingers if his fingers shake tremendously at a fast pace

  11. #1591
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Si beh sian. To quit or not to quit?


    My new desk:


    I'm going to get the wireless logitech keyboard and mouse next month.
    I've got that logitech wireless desktop too. It's good and useful, good range too. Can even use on my PB.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  12. #1592
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Wah ...

    Your desk so clean want argh ...
    clean siah...so neat. My table is like a war zone...must dig thru a pile to find my stuff...sometimes can even lose my mouse.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  13. #1593
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Woooo rich man ... future Logitech Dinuovo user here in the making

    ... anyway my mess... not really an updated pic ...

    Keith, wah swee man, I like ur LCD screen and ur hifi speakers...simi speakers lai eh?

  14. #1594
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    So quiet today, no key so i guess some have gone to "nose-bleed" at Dreamcars liaos.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  15. #1595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    it will be fast fingers if his fingers shake tremendously at a fast pace
    O I C ... fast and shaky fingers ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  16. #1596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    sian....

    Buy ............. Not to Buy
    ......
    .........Nikonsiao

  17. #1597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Keith, wah swee man, I like ur LCD screen and ur hifi speakers...simi speakers lai eh?
    hur? .. its a 6.1 HT system la ... speakers are Mission 700 / jbl control wave / gmi surrounds / 2 x subwoofers... old speakers.... that's only HALF my system .. the other half .... erh ... don't want to make jaws drop if you know what i mean .. others might have better stuff.... .. playing game on it is mind blowing

  18. #1598
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    hur? .. its a 6.1 HT system la ... speakers are Mission 700 / jbl control wave / gmi surrounds / 2 x subwoofers... old speakers.... that's only HALF my system .. the other half .... erh ... don't want to make jaws drop if you know what i mean .. others might have better stuff.... .. playing game on it is mind blowing
    Wah cool sia.....so whats ur other half huh...say leh.

    Used to play hifi too...last yr had a simple setup...but have since sold the amp/cd/iinterconnects, now left a pair of speakers nia. Still looking for buyers...

  19. #1599
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    sian....

    Buy ............. Not to Buy
    ......
    .........Nikonsiao
    Me too... sian..
    Buy D2H/D2X....... Not to Buy
    ............
    ...............flash77

  20. #1600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Me too... sian..
    Buy D2H/D2X....... Not to Buy
    ............
    ...............flash77
    No Need to be sian... Just BBB.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •