Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2019

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIII (Kennyleong having his exams so post less & study more)

  1. #121
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I'm in!!!

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    enjoy your trip.... or maybe Africa>?
    U sponsor ??? That one very expensive ...

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    yes yes... i using the 40G PD7x....why?? so far so good...no complains..but i am looking at the PD70x where it can format on its own, no need com to format and other functions..


    guru nvr read my post le...

    i asking if i should bid for the 40gb PD7x at the b&s for $250 ma... NW and AB say good deal.. quite tempted to get it also... so i bidded lo...

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Bird GURU should get 1 of these babies....
    Yah...any bird gurus here? *looks around* Endorse by G*** means must buy leh.


  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    enjoy your trip.... or maybe Africa>?
    hope i can go Africa again, next year.

  6. #126
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Haa Haa ... leave AB at home ... *Evil smiles*
    oohhhh.... u sure u wanna do dat?

    ab - >
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~


    guru nvr read my post le...

    i asking if i should bid for the 40gb PD7x at the b&s for $250 ma... NW and AB say good deal.. quite tempted to get it also... so i bidded lo...

    better check properly first before handing cash, transfer at least 200 pics into it and check for error light.......its a good deal..i bought mine at $399....
    saw yr bid liao...

  8. #128
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Going tibet...

    I love slides hehehe...B/W is my love too...Dont know leh..stilll thinking, maybe I can borrow boy boy's F80
    f80 also can. since u only bringing one lens, u dun have dat much problems with dust/sand getting into ur cam from changing lenses.

    2nd-hand on BnS is ard $300+.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  9. #129
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    f80 also can. since u only bringing one lens, u dun have dat much problems with dust/sand getting into ur cam from changing lenses.

    2nd-hand on BnS is ard $300+.
    Why not buy a F5

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Yah...any bird gurus here? *looks around* Endorse by G*** means must buy leh.


    No need to look around.... Garion is Bird G***...


  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    I thinking of cambodia ... hee hee ...
    go loh..Ankor is a must go..but warn you, its trekking...

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    U sponsor ??? That one very expensive ...

    my flat coming liao... this year my trip also cancelled... wifie nag and nag... next year i promise to bring her to disney land....

  13. #133
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    my flat coming liao... this year my trip also cancelled... wifie nag and nag... next year i promise to bring her to disney land....
    DisneyLand got a lot, which one you going to bring her to? Hong Kong disneyland also disneyland

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    my flat coming liao... this year my trip also cancelled... wifie nag and nag... next year i promise to bring her to disney land....
    print a Disneyland banner and hang at your door, then buy some Disneyland soft toys and decorate ard your house.

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    better check properly first before handing cash, transfer at least 200 pics into it and check for error light.......its a good deal..i bought mine at $399....
    saw yr bid liao...
    i see, maybe b4 i deal i ask u more abt the thing and what to look out for ba.

  16. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    DisneyLand got a lot, which one you going to bring her to? Hong Kong disneyland also disneyland

    hong kong one lah... at the same time i go shop for new toys...heheh.. that's my evil intention....

  17. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    go loh..Ankor is a must go..but warn you, its trekking...
    You see me no up ...

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    my flat coming liao... this year my trip also cancelled... wifie nag and nag... next year i promise to bring her to disney land....
    Go HK ... cheaper ... haa haa ...

  18. #138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    print a Disneyland banner and hang at your door, then buy some Disneyland soft toys and decorate ard your house.

    after which she will ask my to sleep in the living room....

  19. #139
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    hong kong one lah... at the same time i go shop for new toys...heheh.. that's my evil intention....
    Chey, thought you bringing her to Japan's DisneyLand or further, G*** earn so much yet so ngiao... CMI

    I may be flying over to HK in Jul.. hahaha...

  20. #140
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    You see me no up ...



    Go HK ... cheaper ... haa haa ...
    fb *scratch scratch*

Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •