Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 2019

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIII (Kennyleong having his exams so post less & study more)

  1. #41
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Dont know man...Even if I wanna buy, I probably will not get it in time for my Tibet trip...
    And I skeptical about the D1 CCD after what I encountered with my D100 CCD, Then again its really a gd deal with batteries
    tibet? bring film cam lah. save u the hassle of finding a charger!

    i think shld be okie lah, if TMC can check... not bad leh. $1k....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    good morning guys.......

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    tibet? bring film cam lah. save u the hassle of finding a charger!

    i think shld be okie lah, if TMC can check... not bad leh. $1k....
    I trust the shops in Japan, he told me the owner actually advise the buyers of any problems with the equipment before commitment. But buying the charger alone already $300+ leh...

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Good morning G*R*...you saw your G*r* picture yesterday???

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Is it near Cam.X??
    hrmmm.. its near the shop that sells the really cheap clothes... dun know the exact name le...

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    morning everyone...

    had a bad sleep last night... dunno if something got in my eye or what... damm itchy and swollen.. woke up in e middle of night to wash my eye.. now its still swollen... arghz...

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    really nice? might go try someday.
    really nice... make sure ask them not to overcook the cockles...

    the ice milo also very shiok!!!!

    think i head down later.....

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    morning everyone...

    had a bad sleep last night... dunno if something got in my eye or what... damm itchy and swollen.. woke up in e middle of night to wash my eye.. now its still swollen... arghz...
    what you do last night? got girls spray something in your eyes is it?

  9. #49
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I trust the shops in Japan, he told me the owner actually advise the buyers of any problems with the equipment before commitment. But buying the charger alone already $300+ leh...
    yeah... dats the killer... dunno if TMC can find 3rd-party d1 chargers in japan?

    so u getting a film cam for tibet?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    what you do last night? got girls spray something in your eyes is it?
    i also want to know sia... maybe my pillow got some dust that went into my eye or soemthing ba... damm... now one eye big one eye small

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Good morning G*R*...you saw your G*r* picture yesterday???

    good morning alex....which one? the G*** or the professional??

    If i knew Nikon were to give out the caps without the professional wordings i would never had worn it that day.... No wonder all attention was on a silly guy with the cap....

  12. #52

    Default

    not pillow but camey sensor?

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jodie_tan
    not pillow but camey sensor?
    me dun sleep with my cam one le... later i crush it..

    and i always keep my sensor dust free... haha (well, at least i "try" to always keep it dust free)

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i also want to know sia... maybe my pillow got some dust that went into my eye or soemthing ba... damm... now one eye big one eye small

    tell you dun keep shooting XMM already still dun heed my advice...the other time when it happened to me , i was down for a week....lol...

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    morning everyone...

    had a bad sleep last night... dunno if something got in my eye or what... damm itchy and swollen.. woke up in e middle of night to wash my eye.. now its still swollen... arghz...
    Did you see something u were not supposed to see... kekeke

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    me dun sleep with my cam one le... later i crush it..

    and i always keep my sensor dust free... haha (well, at least i "try" to always keep it dust free)
    Who knows what could happen?

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Samuel...you buying D1????

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Octane69
    Did you see something u were not supposed to see... kekeke

    bet you he did...... he blame it on his badminton game but you check out the amount of handshake in his pic..... must be something good....

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    bet you he did...... he blame it on his badminton game but you check out the amount of handshake in his pic..... must be something good....
    lucky handshake... not leg shake..... turn on VR also no use... kekeke

  20. #60
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Samuel...you buying D1????
    unless TMC can find some 3rd-party charger in japan to go with the D1 he saw...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123458132853 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •