Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134395479 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIII (Kennyleong having his exams so post less & study more)

Deregistered

Simi face contest cannot post pic?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I go by many names.... ssshh..
    So i guess your ESPN aka

Eryn Yee,Liew Tong Leng,Desmond Neo,Ang Chao Pak,Goh Yong Qin,Jacob Kong Chee Keong,Joanne Teo Jen Ai,Ong Chee Keong,Suhami Abdullah,Tan Ming Hiong and Peh Siong San.

WAH!! First prize winner and SHooT the Nikonian is the same. Congrats to that dude.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    just saw jodie msg in the face contest thread, something regarding shooters to hand in a copy of the pics and cannot post the pics on9..?

wow.. didn think there was such a clause....
    those shooters wont gives lar ... they used their shutter life to shoot wor and wont expect them just to give like tat ..

YUP ... and there is no announcement made by MC citing photography is not allowed during the face contest ... thot it was public event held openly in junction 8 ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    So i guess your ESPN aka

Eryn Yee,Liew Tong Leng,Desmond Neo,Ang Chao Pak,Goh Yong Qin,Jacob Kong Chee Keong,Joanne Teo Jen Ai,Ong Chee Keong,Suhami Abdullah,Tan Ming Hiong and Peh Siong San.

WAH!! First prize winner and SHooT the Nikonian is the same. Congrats to that dude.
    it is espn lar .... not ESPN ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Simi face contest cannot post pic?
    this post..

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....1&postcount=12

KO - yeah... i think e same too... if there was such a clause... should have said so up front ma...

So i guess your ESPN aka

wow... i dun recognize a single name...

got a lady's name in it.. is it the cute girl who's everyone is sniping?

so much bullsh*t, no black/white somemore.

this post..

KO - yeah... i think e same too... if there was such a clause... should have said so up front ma...
    Not only that ... they can held it closed door and gives out tickets for admission to see .... then we dun need to waste our time going there to shoot lor ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

So i guess your ESPN aka

Sssh, dun blow my cover.

this post..

No offence lor, if it's me I won't give, cos I'm not the main photographer and I'm not paid, and also, that's an open event, open place, public area, images belong to my use at my descretion.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Not only that ... they can held it closed door and gives out tickets for admission to see .... then we dun need to waste our time going there to shoot lor ..

dunno abt the rest... but i dun think i gonna give a copy... i was only shooting a "few" of the pp only...

No offence lor, if it's me I won't give, cos I'm not the main photographer and I'm not paid, and also, that's an open event, open place, public area, images belong to my use at my descretion.
    Hmmm....yah lor..if no black and white pasted anywhere or mentioned by anyone, they can't ask CS folks to surrender the photos.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    so much bullsh*t, no black/white somemore.
    Yep... it's just sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Now it's plain exploitation lor, they want to take advantage of photographers... so blatantly said.

hai~ ken111111 removed his photos, why is he so scared?

just saw jodie msg in the face contest thread, something regarding shooters to hand in a copy of the pics and cannot post the pics on9..?

wow.. didn think there was such a clause....
    these models are protected by agents which i know. In a way, I'm an idiot that I allow them to use me coz I let my heart rule,sorry but I dun think with my brains, only when I sit for exams. Some of these models are under contract and thus the agents are protective of them. Since the agents dunno who the shooters are, they asked me to do all these.

Deregistered

Hmmm....yah lor..if no black and white pasted anywhere or mentioned by anyone, they can't ask CS folks to surrender the photos.
    The most the admins will step in, move the thread, release IPs lor... but don't think that's very possible

Come guys, scold me, kick my ****ing ass, send me to the cat house! I deserve it. Happy that Ken removed his pics?

Deregistered

hai~ ken111111 removed his photos, why is he so scared?
    Can't blame him... either scared or just obligingly lor

Quote Originally Posted by jodie_tan
    these models are protected by agents which i know. In a way, I'm an idiot that I allow them to use me coz I let my heart rule,sorry but I dun think with my brains, only when I sit for exams. Some of these models are under contract and thus the agents are protective of them. Since the agents dunno who the shooters are, they asked me to do all these.
    ask them to suck thumb then. they have no right to ask for such request.
    so does that mean those who were there to watch/see must dig out their eyes? absolute rubbish!

dunno abt the rest... but i dun think i gonna give a copy... i was only shooting a "few" of the pp only...
    wah ... i go there to see gals onli ... didnt shoot leh onli go there exercise my finger to flash them ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

ask them to suck thumb then. they have no right to ask for such request.
    Come, come, all hit me, I'm such a fool