Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1217202122232427324772 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 2019

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIII (Kennyleong having his exams so post less & study more)

  1. #421
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    just called moe... dang... sure is sucky...

    took 6 mins of waiting to get connected to a customer service...
    and was told now got alot pp applying to be teacher... so have to wait 1 mth or more to know got shortlist of not...
    hmm.. be teacher???

  2. #422
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    is the STUPid (T&S)....
    talking about it, i really wan to F them upside dn.
    (change topic pls)
    Then did you F them upside down first?

  3. #423
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    was told now got alot pp applying to be teacher... so have to wait 1 mth or more to know got shortlist of not...
    Erm, this has been the case since long long time ago ...
    I presume u looking for relief teaching ... actually unless u know a school looking for one, they seldom call u to tell u got vacancy.

  4. #424
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    hmm.. be teacher???
    thinking abt it... i only have a few interests...

    besides photography that is...

  5. #425
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,925

    Default

    Teacher is good... can see XMMs...

  6. #426
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Erm, this has been the case since long long time ago ...
    I presume u looking for relief teaching ... actually unless u know a school looking for one, they seldom call u to tell u got vacancy.
    was thinking of doing teacher as a full time...

  7. #427
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    was thinking of doing teacher as a full time...
    Erm, if full time, no need to wait one month ...
    u need to wait for many months maybe ... haa haa ... for interviews. then go NIE and after the long process of schooling and being watched then they let u be teacher ...

  8. #428
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,925

    Default

    Not easy.. their requirements damn high.

    Know of a few friends in the teaching line. Terrible.

  9. #429
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    yeah... i got a fren's brother who applied for it 8 yrs... finally he got into NIE...

    just give it a shot nonetheless, if really cannot, then look for alternatives ba.. nvr know if nvr try.. hehe

  10. #430
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Then did you F them upside down first?
    I did make noise to the boss of my contract company and clarified with MOM.

  11. #431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    yeah... i got a fren's brother who applied for it 8 yrs... finally he got into NIE...

    just give it a shot nonetheless, if really cannot, then look for alternatives ba.. nvr know if nvr try.. hehe
    i also wana be teacher after i grad

  12. #432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    i also wana be teacher after i grad
    how come u didn apply straight after jc...?

    and how come u still home??

  13. #433
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    how come u didn apply straight after jc...?

    and how come u still home??
    applied but they din accept me

    grades to lousy...or mayb its my character... try again after i grad

    we meeting after lunch so i stil at home

  14. #434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    909

    Default

    IN...!

  15. #435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    applied but they din accept me

    grades to lousy...or mayb its my character... try again after i grad

    we meeting after lunch so i stil at home
    i see, did u went for the interview?

    keep my fingers crossed ba...

  16. #436
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    i see, did u went for the interview?

    keep my fingers crossed ba...
    yah i went

  17. #437
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    yah i went
    wow... i tot usually go interview got better chances liaoz... man...

  18. #438

    Default

    Not really... I go for 6-7 interviews liao. Still bo liao... looking forward to Saturday recruit AGAIN!!

  19. #439
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Teacher? Ask YkLIM aka VR Guru, good to work in school but not as a teaching staff. I used to work in school for 4.5 years. Anyway i've renewed my contract 6 times, yearly with HP liaos..and still dun want to convert me to perm staff.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  20. #440
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Teacher? Ask YkLIM aka VR Guru, good to work in school but not as a teaching staff. I used to work in school for 4.5 years. Anyway i've renewed my contract 6 times, yearly with HP liaos..and still dun want to convert me to perm staff.
    If perm and contract no diff, why change... hehe.

    Contract don't go towards headcount, maybe that's why dun convert u.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •