Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2019

Thread: Sentosa Thread XIII (Kennyleong having his exams so post less & study more)

  1. #261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    morning everyone~

    me today going to watch batman begins.. (finally)
    oooi oooi go movie bo jio ah? gona for date with gal ah?

    haha 888 posts

  2. #262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    sunday evening hand itchy....been a long time since i shot a gal....

    Any volunteers?

  3. #263
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    FB was here ...
    Good Morning Folks

  4. #264
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    sunday evening hand itchy....been a long time since i shot a gal....

    Any volunteers?
    volunteer for?

  5. #265
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    FB was here ...
    Good Morning Folks
    TAda~ guru... we got volunteer le...

  6. #266
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    oooi oooi go movie bo jio ah? gona for date with gal ah?

    haha 888 posts
    haha, aren't you working?

  7. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    haha, aren't you working?
    supposed to be holiday liao

    stil typing my user guide for them....

  8. #268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    supposed to be holiday liao

    stil typing my user guide for them....
    well.. haha, then u are still working ma... so cannot jio u what...

  9. #269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    volunteer for?

    volunteer to be model for me to shoot lah...

  10. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    volunteer to be model for me to shoot lah...
    Your wife?

  11. #271
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Si beh sian...

  12. #272
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    well.. haha, then u are still working ma... so cannot jio u what...
    reeli don jio me ah... nvm later go movies with someone else

  13. #273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    reeli don jio me ah... nvm later go movies with someone else
    how to jio? i already going out liaoz le leh.. unless u can off work right now lo...

  14. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    sigh... i still at home typing

  15. #275
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    how to jio? i already going out liaoz le leh.. unless u can off work right now lo...
    i think he study in Uni, now holiday leh, right?.

  16. #276
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Hmmm..."To conquer fear, you have to be FEAR itself.."..hehehehe...GOOD MORNING FOLKS!!! Enjoyin a finger licking breakfast..
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  17. #277
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Hmmm..."To conquer fear, you have to be FEAR itself.."..hehehehe...GOOD MORNING FOLKS!!! Enjoyin a finger licking breakfast..
    did you remember to wash your fingers before licking them?

  18. #278
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    did you remember to wash your fingers before licking them?
    that explains the "extra sesame seeds" on my hush brown...now i know where that came from..hahahahaha.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  19. #279
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    that explains the "extra sesame seeds" on my hush brown...now i know where that came from..hahahahaha.
    errrrrr... sesame seeds? brown one?

  20. #280
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    errrrrr... sesame seeds? brown one?
    brown..black..got some "brown gravy" too leh..i wonder how come my hush brown got gravy one..hahahahahahaha
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •