Thread: Camera Bag Suggestion needed

Unhappy Camera Bag Suggestion needed

I have recently bought another camera body and I am intending to buy a camera bag. However, I need help from the brothers and sisters here because I do not know which bag will fit my gear. My criteria are as follows:

1. Good Price
    2. Can fit 2 gripped Canon 5D IIs
    3. Have room for a 15 inch Macbook Pro
    4. Can fit 3 Speedlights
    5. Carry-On Luggage Friendly
    6. Can fit 1 telephoto and 2 zoom lenses

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Anyone who also sells one may send me a private message...
    Last edited by chestersigua; 27th February 2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: edited grammar
    I'm still not good enough...

Default Re: Camera Bag Suggestion needed

Define $Good_Price. Your definition is different from others. It's always good to define an absolute amount of $.
    EOS

Blog Entries

Just go to any camera shop and have a hands on. Bags are a very personal thing and there are so many to choose from.

I think the majority of the brands have bags that fit your requirements, just that the "good price" is a lit vague to interpret... Like what DD123 have said, you should go down to the camera shops and try it out.
    In the eyes of the beholder!

Thanks bros... Was looking for somewhere below $300.00

Anyway, I will just probably go to the stores then.. Cheers!

Think abt 200 to 250, you can get a relatively good one from Lowepro. I prefer this brand for it's adjustable padding.

Quote Originally Posted by chestersigua View Post
    However, I need help from the brothers and sisters here because I do not know which bag will fit my gear.
    Shortlist the brand with styles/designs you like, then check out their websites.

Most will have a list of estimated gear that'll fit into the bag, along with photos of it packed with gear. Along with the dimensions, should be sufficient for you to shortlist a few models. Then, head down to local shops with your gear to try.

E.g.

Fits: Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 70-200mm f/2.8); 2 extra lenses; pro flash or LED light; headphones; microphone; extra audio gear; up to a 17" laptop; tripod or DSLR video rig

-----

That sounds like it'll be one heavy bag, likely looking at a roller?

Get the Gura Gear bag. My bro had one, and I used it for a while when he was in Singapore last January. Very nice bag, big enough for all your gears and light enough to be carried easily.

I would have bought one if I have the monies. Anyway, that bag can easily be customized, no problem. TKfoto is selling by the way,

http://www.tkfoto.com.sg/index.php?o...134&Itemid=292
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Thanks to all the replies and suggestions! I will now close the thread... Cheers!