Thread: hi guys...is there like any studio that can take a picture of me and my bicycle?

Default hi guys...is there like any studio that can take a picture of me and my bicycle?

like some photography studio that actually does more of a athlete photoshoot kind of thing? i am new into photography. more of a rider. just thought of shooting myself with my bike to keep one for the memories..

thks in advance

Default Re: hi guys...is there like any studio that can take a picture of me and my bicycle?

if you want a real shot that captures your athleticism it can't be indoors
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Default Re: hi guys...is there like any studio that can take a picture of me and my bicycle?

Quote Originally Posted by dogueville View Post
    like some photography studio that actually does more of a athlete photoshoot kind of thing? i am new into photography. more of a rider. just thought of shooting myself with my bike to keep one for the memories..

thks in advance
    You can do it in a studio it depends on what kind of theme you are going for.A studio shot implies it's a glamour shot meaning one that you are proud to showcase it on your wall or a cheaper alternative would be a self portrait using your own gear and environment at your own convenience.If this does not appeal to you I can volunteer to press
    the shutter.PM me.