Thread: Advice Needed On Trip Postponement

Default Advice Needed On Trip Postponement

hi guys,

need some help with a problem that i am facing.

situation:
    3 tickets(me,gf and best friend) booked with Tiger Airways from 230605-290605. but on 180605, my mum was hospitalised and is in critical condition right now. hence i need to postpone the flight.
    already have in possession all the medical documents proving that she is in critical condition.

problem:
    hence need to postpone the flight indefinitely, cos i dunno how long will my mum's condition take. basically, i will still want to travel in the end with Tiger Air. and of cos i will give prior notice and will top up watever diff in price if there is.

what i done:
    i tried calling Tiger Air to explain my situation and speak to a customer relations staff. but i was told there was none by the sales staff who asked me to explain my situation and requests thru an e-mail. he claimed that there is NO telephone that i can call to speak to anyone. hence i m pinballing with e-mails, admist all the distress that i am in.

can anyone advise how do i go about securing a postponement without all these hassle. i dun understand how can it be that they totally have NO ONE that i can speak to to state my case, especially when its in these circumstance.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BANAL TALKS IF U HAVE ANY, I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO R EXPERIENCED IN THESE TO HELP. THANX

I believe there's a thread on Tiger Airways abt the complains and what they did to get it done. Try a search for it. I think they ultimately did get a refund but can't rem is it for cancellation.

Upz for help for wayne! If you know how to help him/ working in airline industry, please help! Upz for a close friend
    Budget wedding photographer :)