Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please suggests a good camera - $700 SGD

Default Re: Please suggests a good camera - $700 SGD

Quote Originally Posted by bhairav View Post
    For buying I would suggest try out parisilk , always got best price from there.
    If I'm not wrong (or they didn't change there sales model) these cameras only have shop warranty, not the official vendor warranty. Which means in case of any defect within warranty period one has to deal with this shop and get it fixed (stories can be found online) or bring the camera to the official service center and pay for parts and material fully.
    The difference in warranty is what makes the prices cheaper. Up to personal preference which model is better.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    If I'm not wrong (or they didn't change there sales model) these cameras only have shop warranty, not the official vendor warranty. Which means in case of any defect within warranty period one has to deal with this shop and get it fixed (stories can be found online) or bring the camera to the official service center and pay for parts and material fully.
    The difference in warranty is what makes the prices cheaper. Up to personal preference which model is better.
    Its official vendor warranty (atleast for tamron and sony that i got from there)

Quote Originally Posted by bhairav View Post
    Its official vendor warranty (atleast for tamron and sony that i got from there)
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. TS should watch out for this detail when comparing prices.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Hi All, I have to buy a new camera . My budget is around 700 SGD . Till now I was just using P & S .I just want good and clear photos .I use camera on regular basis but not as a professional photographer . Would be great if some one suggests me some good camera models . I am planning to buy new camera in the coming IT expo at the weekend.

Thanks
    Hello! I would recommend you getting a grey set Canon 60D Body only which is around SGD $800 if you can stretch out your budget a little higher

Quote Originally Posted by kaelphotography View Post
    Hello! I would recommend you getting a grey set Canon 60D Body only which is around SGD $800 if you can stretch out your budget a little higher
    IT expo would not offer 'body only' and also this TS does not have other lenses.
    If budget is $700, why do you suggest a 'body only' which is already above the limit, when on top of that TS will also need a lens and some other basic things?
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by kaelphotography View Post

Suggest u read the thread properly before commenting.. Our poor Ts will be carrying a camera without a lens if he were to heed your advice.
    ==================================================
    Canon 5DMK3 |Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12