Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 Usgp

One word from me....Michelin is coward

Reason is....knowing that their tyre can't go as fast as Bridgestone in that particular circuit....they boycotted the entire race They could have tune the car and run at slower speed with lighter fuel to prevent premature wear...but they know they will have no chance

On the other hand, does Bridgestone ever complaint about the advantage of single lap qualification of the Micheline tyre for the whole season so far?? The only reason is Micheline could be using a softer and less durable compount as Bridgestone....thus all the Mich are running so quick this year

I hope FIA will give all the teams that quit and Mich a big fine for unsporting behaviour....use the money to refund the fans or even charity.....bring in more tyre manufacturer in future....bring back "Goodyear" tyre

Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    Hahaha he need to go on a diet. So many spare tyres on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe N.M
    All of the teams agreed to build a chicane on turn 13 to ensure the safety of the drivers and to allow the michelin runners to compete.

Guess which team disagree....FERRARI!

Is it shiok to win this way?
    yes, agree with you. but you can't blame Ferrari entirely. Jean Todt defended his action intelligently.

he said that by putting in the chicane on the last minute, the drivers do not have enough time to test the new layout. how will you know if this is gonna work? for all you know, it might cause more problems.

however, i think the race should be postponed until Michelin can sort out their stupid problem.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Think the ultimate losers from the incident are the fans and spectators. I really feel his agony when one of the interviewed spectator said he spent his 2 months' salary to travel to watch the (pathetic) event.

Having driven to Sepang to watch this year's GP, I can understand the high cost, and inconvenience (long distance travel, expected traffic jams, etc) that one has to put up to see the race "live".

Read about an interview with Max Mosley, President of the FIA:
    http://www.formula1.com/race/news/3218/740.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12