Thread: Converting Analog Tapes into Digital

Default Converting Analog Tapes into Digital

Hi everyone... I have a video tape and a cassette tape that I want to convert into digital formats... Does everyone know where I can find get that done?

I converted a video tape into VCD a few years ago at a shop at Sim Lim Sq... but I can't find such services now... Would appreciate it if anyone could point me to the right direction... Thanks...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Check Yahoo auctions for the service OR get VCR + DVD recoder combo, it may be cheaper to do it yourself if you have many cassettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    Hi everyone... I have a video tape and a cassette tape that I want to convert into digital formats... Does everyone know where I can find get that done?

I converted a video tape into VCD a few years ago at a shop at Sim Lim Sq... but I can't find such services now... Would appreciate it if anyone could point me to the right direction... Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Caussway
    Check Yahoo auctions for the service OR get VCR + DVD recoder combo, it may be cheaper to do it yourself if you have many cassettes.
    Thanks Caussway... Okie, will check... I only have 1 video tape and 1 cassette tape to convert... I'd probably jus pay for the service and save the hassle...

Any others who knows of any shops providing such services?
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)