Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ipod shuffle owners, where can i find these in SG?

  1. #1
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default ipod shuffle owners, where can i find these in SG?

    I just bought a ipod shuffle. Very new to these stuffs. Besides the apple shop (A bit ex), where else can i buy these in SG? SLS?

    DLO Flip Clip for iPod shuffle

    DVforge The Clips for iPod shuffle

    XtremeMac TuffWrapz

    Power Support Silicone Jacket for iPod shuffle

    Many thanks.

  2. #2

    Default

    something close but not sure about quality.

    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....ction/90409779

    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....ction/90107226

    and many more in yahoo auction. just do a search by "shuffle".

  3. #3
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookiez
    something close but not sure about quality.

    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....ction/90409779

    http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....ction/90107226

    and many more in yahoo auction. just do a search by "shuffle".
    Thanks for your help. I've search them but can't find those clips. I want to clip it onto my jeans or pants.

  4. #4

    Default

    skins can be found at apple funan

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    The rest can be found @ applecentre@orchard I believe wheel lock place.

  6. #6
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    The rest can be found @ applecentre@orchard I believe wheel lock place.
    Erm....you seen those clips before at orchard? I been there but always din really look at the accessories they have on sale.

    Thanks simon. I go hunting for skins soon.

  7. #7

    Default

    applecentre@orchard WheelLock place,
    got mine there..
    $29+ if i din remember wrong... for a set of 2 Silicone skin

    cheers~

  8. #8
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mobby
    applecentre@orchard WheelLock place,
    got mine there..
    $29+ if i din remember wrong... for a set of 2 Silicone skin

    cheers~
    Thanks everyone for the help. I got mine eventually from Apple's online store. XtremeMac TuffWrapz @ $50 for 3, very ex but it work out to $16.6 for 1, not too bad. Saw the DLO clips......going for $36 for a piece of plastic.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •