Thread: Monte Carlo At Night

AQUA
    Guests

Default Monte Carlo At Night

As I'm heavily into night photography, thought I'd share this:

I quite like the trails of the traffic light.... but I think it might be a little too late in the night to take the picture as I have seen many houses/units had retired and so blocks of building looked dark with not much interest in it.

Had this picture taken during the 'rush hours', the street might be generously flooded with traffic light trails and the building blocks all well lit. Just my comment, I hope it helps.
    Last edited by jasphotography; 22nd September 2002 at 01:22 AM.

AQUA
    Guests

I completely agree with you but I was there for one day only and on business. I'll have to go back sometime and retake the shot.

Originally posted by AQUA
    I completely agree with you but I was there for one day only and on business. I'll have to go back sometime and retake the shot.
    ok, fair enough, initially I thought the picture was our Singapore's HDB buildings until I saw your thread title: Monte Carlo At Night

But, they do share uncanning resemblence - the buildings, the roads and even the street lights!

AQUA
    Guests

Although My father is there very often, I've never been to Singapore. However, on the left side of the photo, you'll notice the Beach Plaza Hotel (you can catch the last three letters "AZA" on top of it,) after this building is the beach. I'm not sure if you're aware of this.

Originally posted by AQUA
    Although My father is there very often, I've never been to Singapore. However, on the left side of the photo, you'll notice the Beach Plaza Hotel (you can catch the last three letters "AZA" on top of it,) after this building is the beach. I'm not sure if you're aware of this.
    Yes, I saw... But, I think Singapore also got a Beach Plaza somewhere!!!

Hmmmm.... are you French or English?

AQUA
    Guests

Neither

Originally posted by jasphotography

Yes, I saw... But, I think Singapore also got a Beach Plaza somewhere!!!

Ermmm..... actually, it's the Plaza Hotel along Beach Road

..and Beach Road is no longer next to the Beach, thanks to land reclaimation.