Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Parrot shooting

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Parrot shooting

    Hi,

    There will be an parrot outing by www.ministryofparrot.com at the Fort Gate in Fort Canning Park from 3pm to 6pm. The date is this coming Sunday 19th June. You will get to see parrots like Hahn's macaws, cockatiels, cockatoos, monk parakeets or quakers, lovebirds and sun conure. All are more than welcome to come and take photos...!

  2. #2
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    ups....u parroting or shooting??? see u there............ pls remind me to bring the.........i forgot easily..hee hee ...opps..who r u??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Where is Fort gate? near ROM?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    ups....u parroting or shooting??? see u there............ pls remind me to bring the.........i forgot easily..hee hee ...opps..who r u??

    i will be doing both... hahahaa... you duno who am i? sure or not?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sstar
    Where is Fort gate? near ROM?

    Fort Gate is just in front of Fort Canning Centre. Quite near to ROM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    i will be doing both... hahahaa... you duno who am i? sure or not?
    u must be that beautiful parrot hah???
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    u must be that beautiful parrot hah???

    an array of colours? wha can't stop laughing after seeing the above post!!!
    So that means free tfp to shoot
    reno the parrot TJ

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    erh.... i am erh... do i look like a parrot? I will be bringing my sun conure... so should be consider parroting... and i am shooting also..

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    erh.... i am erh... do i look like a parrot? I will be bringing my sun conure... so should be consider parroting... and i am shooting also..
    reno did i know u ? coz yr nick sound familar to me sorry if i mistaken u for somebody , can i go there ? i will bring along my Mini a peaceface there too i dont know if i register as a member in ministryofparrot but i am a member from ministryofpets ...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    reno did i know u ? coz yr nick sound familar to me sorry if i mistaken u for somebody , can i go there ? i will bring along my Mini a peaceface there too i dont know if i register as a member in ministryofparrot but i am a member from ministryofpets ...

    Yozs...!! I think you got the wrong person...

    you are welcome to join us....!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    great outing! fun fun

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    wheres all the picture ???

  13. #13
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default

    Still processing...

    Thanks Reno for organizing this fun event!!
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  14. #14

    Default

    S11

    you must be kiyoshi right?

    saw you at the outing just now, and your lovebird too. Join us for mor efuture events. Some amateur pics are out in the forum already. Register to check out the pics. As for clubsnap quality ones....... will be out later. some will be seen here too i suppose.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhiz22
    S11

    you must be kiyoshi right?

    saw you at the outing just now, and your lovebird too. Join us for mor efuture events. Some amateur pics are out in the forum already. Register to check out the pics. As for clubsnap quality ones....... will be out later. some will be seen here too i suppose.
    zhiz22 ? remember me from arofanatics.com aka as Lhman ? haha this world is so small

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    zhiz22 ? remember me from arofanatics.com aka as Lhman ? haha this world is so small

    what the??!!! you are lhman? wahahahah


    so cool. you have different nick in different place. but its all the same person!!!

    small world indeed. hey post your pics in MoPa when they are ready ok?
    tell me your new nick in MoPa ah! ahhahaha

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhiz22
    what the??!!! you are lhman? wahahahah


    so cool. you have different nick in different place. but its all the same person!!!

    small world indeed. hey post your pics in MoPa when they are ready ok?
    tell me your new nick in MoPa ah! ahhahaha
    sure ... must keep low profile or else everyone knows who i am already then begin flooding me with question . ok OT already anything PM me we chat over there dont disturb other people thread

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Yoz Guys..!! Thanks for coming..!! icarus... the photos....??

  19. #19

    Default

    reno you better collect all the pics from here, cos yours are blur haha

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    i got terrible handshake..... but there is still some photos that are ok one... ...
    Last edited by Reno; 20th June 2005 at 10:44 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •