Thread: Camera bag

Default Camera bag

looking for bag that good for travel.
    Looking for backbag,which backbag is good?
    my stuff
    300D
    50mm
    70-210mm
    28-135mm
    420ex
    extra batts

why don't you go down to CP and check out the bags they have? best if you could bring all your stuff also and see if they fit into the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan84
    looking for bag that good for travel.
    Looking for backbag,which backbag is good?
    my stuff
    300D
    50mm
    70-210mm
    28-135mm
    420ex
    extra batts
    For Back pack quite cumbersoem when you wan to change lens etc..Usually for me i (my setup 300D, 70-200L + 17-40L + 420 Ex Extra batt, Batt grip, Data storage disk...) I put every thing in a Nova 4 aw to hand carry on flight dun ever put it in the luggauge..esp china...they throw it ard.. For touring ard and in singapore i bought a medium size pouch put the flash, accesories etc then a Lowepro TLZ1 for my cam body wif grip+wide angle.. attach my zoom len in a len bag to the pouch and sling my tripod . This help me distribute the weight abit more evenly..Lolx My wife say i going for war..but it is easier to change lens.. and get ur gear rather than a backpack. Bad experience with sling back cos gone for 20day holiday in china come back sore shoulder and need to see sinseh for rubbing...But Again it ur choice lolx..and do u need to change lens frequently..

I got myself a computrekker today.
    Happy with it.
    At least can share the weights between my 2 shoulders.