Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *74* - WALK ON!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *74* - WALK ON!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tonight's mega big clash.

i'm very certain it'll be anti climax. surely a 0-0 draw! hat trick hero here I come!!!
    i'll be happy with a draw
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Lai lai i support you.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

Lai lai i support you.
    We together sarpok u!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

We together sarpok u!!!!
    To draw man shitty at their ground is a serious business.....

Think we have underestimated Mourinho's ambitions.. :-) well done Chelsea.. Title open wide... go go go...

Now the 2 points lose seems a critical, from a possible 49 points 4 points always from Everloss 4 points from 2nd spot to now 2 points always from 5th place Everloss and 6points away from 2nd place. With 49 points and home game against top 3 we sure have a good chance to push for League champion. Now it's back to fighting for 4th spot, no more cushion for losing against the top 3 or even Man U away
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    Think we have underestimated Mourinho's ambitions.. :-) well done Chelsea.. Title open wide... go go go...
    Huat ah!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Now the 2 points lose seems a critical, from a possible 49 points 4 points always from Everloss 4 points from 2nd spot to now 2 points always from 5th place Everloss and 6points away from 2nd place. With 49 points and home game against top 3 we sure have a good chance to push for League champion. Now it's back to fighting for 4th spot, no more cushion for losing against the top 3 or even Man U away
    We shot ourselves in our foot. The team had to wake up now. If we fail to beat arss at anfield, we will have a bigger hole to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    We shot ourselves in our foot. The team had to wake up now. If we fail to beat arss at anfield, we will have a bigger hole to climb.
    i sarpok you to beat arsenal!

i sarpok you to beat arsenal!
    That's easy.. our only concern in our 14 fixtures left, is on May the 3rd, when we play Crystal Palace at Anfield. The rest should not be a problem ;-)

That's easy.. our only concern in our 14 fixtures left, is on May the 3rd, when we play Crystal Palace at Anfield. The rest should not be a problem ;-)
    Hahaha

Swansea sack manager. Lucky not moyes.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Swansea sack manager. Lucky not moyes.
    wait manu sign laudrup and sack moist!!!!

wait manu sign laudrup and sack moist!!!!
    Ha ha.. And I thought I was the only delusional person here (you are trying to get all the Manu fans angry with us!!!) :-)

Ha ha.. And I thought I was the only delusional person here (you are trying to get all the Manu fans angry with us!!!) :-)
    my grand vision of a torn up manu is still very much work in progress.

i hope moist stays on for another season to really complete destroying manu!

I actually think he is a good manager!!! But I have no issue with MANU loosing (anyway possible: bad luck, injuries, wrong ref decisions, we all had them before, why not them now??!!!)... Grand Vision: LFC becoming EPL champions this year.... ooooohhhh.... Am I the only "stupidly optimistic" person here that thinks it is still possible???? 4x14=56 points, all to play for.... :-)

my grand vision of a torn up manu is still very much work in progress.

i hope moist stays on for another season to really complete destroying manu!

Wa you super LFC fan lor 4 points for a win like that confirm we champion hahahaha 15x3 = 45 and 45+47 =92 enought for getting champion. 90 is very safe 85 points got slim hope so can only drop 7 more points.... As difficult as going to the sun (as good as impossible...) we have to draw our last 2 defeats with shitty n chel$ki and win against villa and WB that's 6points and would put at at 53 points with a real chance. Now can only hope the top 3 suffer unimaginable defeats and tones of injuries during the Champjon Leagues week.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Liverpool FC's chief commercial officer, Billy Hogan, today emphasised the importance of reaching out to Reds fans around the world after plans for a pre-season tour of the USA was announced on Tuesday afternoon.

Most Recent News
    'US tour will excite Reds fans worldw…
    'Tour is about putting smiles on face…
    Arsenal v LFC: FA Cup selling notice
    Reds set to return to United States
    LFC donate shirts to Gambian school
    The club confirmed they will return to the United States for a seventh time this summer to take part in the Guinness International Champions Cup.

The competition will see them pit their wits against AC Milan, Inter Milan, Manchester City, Manchester United, Olympiacos, Real Madrid and AS Roma.

Top teams in a tough line up !!

Ok, that was an honest mistake, but at least you see where all that optimism is coming from.... Come on you reds.. [footnote: if you going to dream, dream BIG, even delusional is ok, lets aim for 92 points] :-)

Wa you super LFC fan lor 4 points for a win like that confirm we champion hahahaha 15x3 = 45 and 45+47 =92 enought for getting champion. 90 is very safe 85 points got slim hope so can only drop 7 more points.... As difficult as going to the sun (as good as impossible...) we have to draw our last 2 defeats with shitty n chel$ki and win against villa and WB that's 6points and would put at at 53 points with a real chance. Now can only hope the top 3 suffer unimaginable defeats and tones of injuries during the Champjon Leagues week.

Seriously?.. if all big teams are playing, why bring ManU as well? ha ha...

Liverpool FC's chief commercial officer, Billy Hogan, today emphasised the importance of reaching out to Reds fans around the world after plans for a pre-season tour of the USA was announced on Tuesday afternoon.

Most Recent News
    'US tour will excite Reds fans worldw…
    'Tour is about putting smiles on face…
    Arsenal v LFC: FA Cup selling notice
    Reds set to return to United States
    LFC donate shirts to Gambian school
    The club confirmed they will return to the United States for a seventh time this summer to take part in the Guinness International Champions Cup.

The competition will see them pit their wits against AC Milan, Inter Milan, Manchester City, Manchester United, Olympiacos, Real Madrid and AS Roma.

Top teams in a tough line up !!

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast