Let me share a bit more:
1. There's actually 3 distance settings: close (20cm) , deep focus (0.5m to far), infinity (seriously far).
From my experience using the lens, using the deep focus mark will most likely be the most often set distance & give the best results.
2. U need to set custom focal length if u r using IBIS as there are no electrical contacts.
3. There's 5 elements in 4 groups in this lens, a surprise for me at this price point.
4. Technical wise I checked , the view is around 140 degrees , honestly very wide but of course still not as wide as some fisheyes are higher prices.
5. IQ wise, I felt the photos lacked contrast and could be punchier. But end of the day I'm looking at this lens as a fun alternative
6. It's not much more expensive than an Oly batt! Haha.