My company, SPH, is disposing a variety of photographic equipment in batches as follows:
Batch 1: Cameras & Accessories
29 pcs Nikon D1 Bodies (1999/2000)
7 pcs AFS 80-200/f2.8 (1999/2000/Undated)
8 pcs AFS 35-70/f2.8 (1999/2000/Undated)
8 pcs SB28DX (Undated)
2 pcs SB26 (Undated)
4pcs SB28 Battery Pack (Undated)
Pic 1: Cameras
Pic 2: Lenses
Pic 3: Flash Units
Batch 2: Studio Equipment (All 1983)
1 pc Bowens Quad-Matic 1.5k Rapid
1 pc Bowens Power Pack Quadmatic 3ka
1 pc Systems 900 compact flash monolight
1 pc Systems 1200 compact flash monolight
1 pc Systems 1200 compact flash
2 pcs Softbox
3 pcs Snoot Reflector
2 pcs Honeycomb Box
5 pcs Large Round Reflector
2 pcs Small Round Reflector
Pic 4:Studio Equipment
The equipment was previously issued to SPH photographers. There is likely to be a range in the kind of condition that they are in, and my subjective evaluation is that they range from 1-5 in CS terms (they've "travelled the globe"). I'm told most are in working condition but a few are spoilt. But the sale is in batch mode - name a price and take all if you win the bid.
People who want spare bodies or just spare parts may be interested in them, and we're opening the sale up to CS forum, along with our usual disposal vendors and staff.
Here are some details in case you are interested:
1. The items for batch sale can be viewed at SPH News Centre, 1000 Toa Payoh North at the following times:
Tuesday 21 June 2005 (10 am 5 pm)
Wednesday 22 June 2005 (10 am 5 pm)
Please call Yan Peng Kong (ext 1020) from SPH reception when you arrive.
2. Bids are to be made in the relevant bid forms, available when the items are viewed.
3. SPH is not obliged to sell to the highest bidder. Goods are sold in an as is condition and once sold, are not returnable for refunds.
4. Mode of payment : CASH only
5. Closing date : 23 June 2005
Hope this info is useful.