Thread: Pentax AF mount 500mm telephoto lens

Default Pentax AF mount 500mm telephoto lens

hi guy

anyone guys or gal in singapore using this two lenses. the only place i can

find is in the ebay. any comments. thank

1. Pentax AF mount 500mm telephoto lens

2. Pentax K Mount K1000 ME Super Program Hi-Def 500mm Lens

Are you interested in a Pentax SMCP-A* 600mm f/5.6 ED IF? Let me know if interested, and how much you wanna pay

This one:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=122915&is=REG

Good luck and happy hunting.

Default too expensive

fengwei

toooooooo expensive for me. not a professional photographer. the price on the two lens look very attractive but have not try ebay before. not sure safe or not. labout singapore $200-$250 for a 500mm len

Quote Originally Posted by kohweeloon
    fengwei

toooooooo expensive for me. not a professional photographer. the price on the two lens look very attractive but have not try ebay before. not sure safe or not. labout singapore $200-$250 for a 500mm len
    Those lenses you are looking at are all MIRROR LENSES. That's why they are cheap. And they are made by third parties, not Pentax orginal. You just can't find a Pentax original 500mm prime lens (not a mirror lens) for just S$200-250, unless the lens is really spoiled already

Never had any experience with mirror lenses, but it'll be okay I guess if you don't mind the pic quality.

Another way to have a long focal length is to use a teleconverter. It's cheaper and might be better than a mirror lens.

Cheers!