Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USPS: Two months, no delivery. No idea where my package is. Tracking wiped.

Default Re: USPS: Two months, no delivery. No idea where my package is. Tracking wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Eight months! damn
    I have been waiting for a package from an overseas site for I think close to 2 years now. The site used DHL Global Super Saver, which has no tracking the moment it leaves the US. After the 3rd month the site's continuous response was that "it was probably stuck at customs and be patient" - checking with DHL Global resulted in them telling me that they don't know where the package is.

Blog Entries

Default Re: USPS: Two months, no delivery. No idea where my package is. Tracking wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I have been waiting for a package from an overseas site for I think close to 2 years now. The site used DHL Global Super Saver, which has no tracking the moment it leaves the US. After the 3rd month the site's continuous response was that "it was probably stuck at customs and be patient" - checking with DHL Global resulted in them telling me that they don't know where the package is.
    RIP...

is this order for pg/sk ?
    Objection !!!

To err is human.

I had one package from China.. it went to Hong Kong than to Germany and back to Singapore. It went half way round the globe before reaching me!

Sigh!!!! at least it reached me.

Wow, now SingPost not that bad in comparison. Only about 40% of my parcels through SingPost had problems e.g. delayed, lost, over the past 10 years but never a 8 month or 2 years delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    To err is human.

I had one package from China.. it went to Hong Kong than to Germany and back to Singapore. It went half way round the globe before reaching me!

it is quite common. cos the packages ride on the next available non full flight. they will just go many places before it reaches you. fly direct will cost more if the flight is empty. unlike those reputable companies like fedex or dhl. they have daily direct flight. half empty also fly.

but then their charges are high.

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    To err is human.

my package from china also took 5 months or more to arrive.
    Objection !!!

Recently order the Axis360 and till recently, started to ship with UPS (not the same as this thread). Hopes to get it ASAP, cause need to test out before going for my 1 month trip.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12