Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

  1. #1

    Default "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    sometimes i really suspect is it really true selling on behalf of a friend, got so many friends selling meh? all the friends so busy until cannot sell themselves?

  2. #2

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    I am my own friend

    or

    me, myself and I are 3 different person
    [This space is available for rent]

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by justme77 View Post
    I am my own friend

    or

    me, myself and I are 3 different person
    Self-abuse is making your friend happy?

  4. #4

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Self-abuse is making your friend happy?
    Never tried that. Perhaps I should if my friend is naughty.
    [This space is available for rent]

  5. #5
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    Hahaha you all damn funny ah.

    Anw the selling for friend thing is a growing trend. Prob makes it easier to deflect questions on prices and condition. 'I donno leh. Must ask him/her'.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post
    Hahaha you all damn funny ah.

    Anw the selling for friend thing is a growing trend. Prob makes it easier to deflect questions on prices and condition. 'I donno leh. Must ask him/her'.
    Buyer: How come lens don't have lens cap one?

    Seller: My friend says no need lens cap. No lens cap can shoot faster. Just like you don't wear condom all the time.


  7. #7
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    sometimes i really suspect is it really true selling on behalf of a friend, got so many friends selling meh? all the friends so busy until cannot sell themselves?
    I only sold one on behalf of friend....

    But when you see the frequent people posting... it is questionable... maybe they can reduce liability as it is a friend's item??? I think it is dishonest to do so if this is the reason.
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    I only sold one on behalf of friend....
    Is your friend's name Fullmoon?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Is your friend's name Fullmoon?
    My friend name is


    LOL....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  10. #10

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    My friend name is


    LOL....
    Can't see the picture. It is a picture of a twin-moon??
    [This space is available for rent]

  11. #11
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,929
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    i low-ball .... err I mean buy....on behalf of friends
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  12. #12

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    What about received as a gift?

  13. #13

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    What about received as a gift?
    It's the same. I decided to give it to myself (thus a gift to me).

    And there are many other variations, lucky draw prize, gf/bf/wife/husband gave it to me and I don't know how to use it blah blah blah (I would be killed if I even consider selling it after my partner gave it to me - but then, they should know better than not to ask me if I really wanted that in the first place).
    Last edited by justme77; 21st January 2014 at 06:33 PM.
    [This space is available for rent]

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by justme77 View Post
    It's the same. I decided to give it to myself (thus a gift to me).

    And there are many other variations, lucky draw prize, gf/bf/wife/husband gave it to me and I don't know how to use it blah blah blah (I would be killed if I even consider selling it after my partner gave it to me - but then, they should know better than not to ask me if I really wanted that in the first place).
    You are your girlfriend who has decided to give you a 5D MKIII for a satisfying morning after?
    Last edited by Sion; 21st January 2014 at 06:41 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by obfuscate View Post
    What about received as a gift?
    How about bought to be burnt for a departed relative but decided the item was too expensive to be turned to ashes?
    Last edited by Sion; 21st January 2014 at 06:42 PM.

  16. #16
    Moderator keithwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LittleRedDot
    Posts
    7,890

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    sometimes i really suspect is it really true selling on behalf of a friend, got so many friends selling meh? all the friends so busy until cannot sell themselves?


    the 'won in a lucky draw' ones are even better. Can win Olympus EP5 kit, I'm so unlucky I have not even seen the advertisement for the lucky draw.

  17. #17
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,101

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    LOL. There's a joker who started off saying he was selling a 5D3 for a friend who's in camp and after a few threads, it has become 'my set'. Still available for those who are keen on an almost new set.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    It is like being seen by relatives, when one walks out of a pawn shop. To cover the embarrassment, all sorts of creative reasons are invented.
    Seller is ashamed that he has to sell his stuff to raise money. Actually no need to be.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post
    LOL. There's a joker who started off saying he was selling a 5D3 for a friend who's in camp and after a few threads, it has become 'my set'. Still available for those who are keen on an almost new set.
    His friend in camp doesn't know the 5D3 is being sold right?

  20. #20
    Member voice123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    526

    Default Re: "selling on behalf of a friend .. "

    now is create new account sell liao...no more on behalf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •