1. Water Efficiency Label - 3 ticks Excellent
2. Newer model - 2012 or 2013
3. Direct Drive - Energy efficient
4. Water Level Setting - the more steps the merrier e.g. 10-steps
If it is worth the effort, the last rinse water can be re-use.
Presently using LG WFT7061DD for spin dry with the above features.
The clothes are less crumpled (easy-to-iron) and drier ( dries faster ) compared with an older Fisher & Paykel.
just use... i don't see why cannot wash all clothes together. not dirty... in the end all clean anyway...
Just Google [ washing machine hand wash program ]
There are at least 2 contrasting reasons to choose to hand wash:
• when you scrub manually and vigorously because the durable clothing item is very dirty.
• when the clothing item is extra delicate and you worry that washing machine wash may be too rough and damage it.
If you have a maid and want the maid to hand wash all clothing items for a large family, it is tough on her. Just try it yourself for a full wash load yourself, for one day.
Not sure if this constitutes maid abuse. Maybe not yet.
If there is no maid and your mum is doing the hand wash, it is time to relieve her of this drudgery. Old folks may suffer rheumatism or arthritis in the fingers from sustained exposure to water. If you really must hand wash and there is no maid, do it yourself.
Last edited by ricohflex; 21st January 2014 at 08:00 PM.