Thread: minimArt5.0: a young artists' showcase. 25 & 26 Jan 2014 at The Substation

Default minimArt5.0: a young artists' showcase. 25 & 26 Jan 2014 at The Substation

minimArt5.0: a young artists' showcase.
    Happening on 25 & 26 Jan 2014 at The Substation

Opening Hours:
    25 January Saturday 2 - 8pm
    26 January Sunday 12 - 6pm
    FREE ADMISSION

Into its 5th installment, minimART is a platform dedicated to young contemporary artists, to showcase original fine art works ranging from paintings, sculptures, photography, installation, performance and other forms of contemporary practices.

minimART will showcase local artists' works in response to an open call to transform a 1m x 1m x 3m space into a contemporary art. It is a representation on how the younger generation of local artists interpret and express contemporary ideas and issues through art. Themes explored by the artists cover aesthetic expression to conceptual ideas.

Visitors to minimART are welcome to offer their thoughts to exhibiting artists, all of whom will be present at their respective booths in this mini market style art show.
    Don't Snap like a child, Don't shoot like a tourist !

Default Re: minimArt5.0: a young artists' showcase. 25 & 26 Jan 2014 at The Substation

I am part of this group showcase.

currently I am experimenting with “Time-Lapse Photography” – Multiple frame taken sequentially at a single spot.
    Showing the City Alive, Chaos within Order & Order within Chaos.
    Which i be sharing.

If anyone is interested do drop by to exchange ideas.
    Don't Snap like a child, Don't shoot like a tourist !