Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The problem with MOs

Earn or not earning. It does not matter as long as you know what price is selling outside.

View MO/MS as a way to check people in Cathay, AP and John3:16 and ms color. They know they can't mark up alot cause MO/MS will take their business away.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    And the most laughable part was, this uncle expected 4 batteries and a charger for $14.
    WAH! really ah! just add in a "dumb" charger for him. i'm sure he wouldn't know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    For those that complain a lot. Try organising a few MO's and you'll understand.

Sitting there like idiots, people don't turn up to collect, people don't tell you they can't turn up, people who bargain with you on the spot, people who take you for granted, people who bomb your handphone and sms you with stupid questions, people who don't read information properly, people who ask you to cater to their locations specially etc etc...

Try it and you'll see. If not, stop complaining
    good middle man. thanks for helping me get my digi cabi at the last moment

Sitting there like idiots, people don't turn up to collect, people don't tell you they can't turn up, people who bargain with you on the spot, people who take you for granted, people who bomb your handphone and sms you with stupid questions, people who don't read information properly, people who ask you to cater to their locations specially etc etc...

Espn is right...

For MOs or Mass Sales... (whatever you guys wanna call it), you buy if price is right for you.

Else, simply don't buy. Simple as that !

Even if that fella is making a profit, so what?

You get what you want at a cheaper price and he makes some profit, it's a win-win situation isn't it?

I collected some batteries from a MO yesterday at Peninsular Plaza, and had an experience that got me thinking.

What happened was, I collected the batteries, and was leaving the collection area when this uncle coming back bumped into me. He was holding a set of batteries too, and saw my camera bag.

Uncle: You collected the battery right?

Me: Yep.

Uncle: Did he say will come with charger?

Me: No.. just the batteries.

Uncle: *gives a face*

Me: It's quite cheap already... if a charger was included as well everyone'll be going for it.

Uncle: At least it comes with casing.

*walks back to escalator with me*

Uncle: Hmph. I think he make some money out of this. If not who will do?

Me: silence.

It strikes me as strange how so many people like to find fault with people who organize MOs. I mean, the MO was offered, price was stated, you found the price good and went for it. No one pointed a gun at your head and forced you to join in. Even if people make some money out of it, they're still spending money and time to take a bus, sit and wait for you during collection, so what's the problem?

And the most laughable part was, this uncle expected 4 batteries and a charger for $14.

Willing buyer, willing seller. Even if simon is making a 100% profit off his sale to me (dun think he is ), it wouldn't trouble me one bit. As far as I'm concerned, I got a good price for something I needed. You should have told that Uncle the classic salesman line; "If you can get it so cheap, I will buy from YOU!"

wah .. I went through all u had mention in just one MO.

Other than tat I more point added .. wonder how come so many single post member like to come in and said " lelong lelong my batteries are more cheap "

Is really a pain in the ase ..

Aniway tks for those who trust me and still stick to me in my recent MO of batteries. Some also asked me to MO chargers and AAA batteries .. I think I REALLY SCARE ALREADY

Also tks to Darren and his team trying to solve the arguement between me , kelvinng and his clones ..
    Last edited by simon80; 14th June 2005 at 02:14 AM.

I collected some batteries from a MO yesterday at Peninsular Plaza, and had an experience that got me thinking.

What happened was, I collected the batteries, and was leaving the collection area when this uncle coming back bumped into me. He was holding a set of batteries too, and saw my camera bag.

Uncle: You collected the battery right?

Me: Yep.

Uncle: Did he say will come with charger?

Me: No.. just the batteries.

Uncle: *gives a face*

Me: It's quite cheap already... if a charger was included as well everyone'll be going for it.

Uncle: At least it comes with casing.

*walks back to escalator with me*

Uncle: Hmph. I think he make some money out of this. If not who will do?

Me: silence.

It strikes me as strange how so many people like to find fault with people who organize MOs. I mean, the MO was offered, price was stated, you found the price good and went for it. No one pointed a gun at your head and forced you to join in. Even if people make some money out of it, they're still spending money and time to take a bus, sit and wait for you during collection, so what's the problem?

I think this is hilarious .. $14 with charger + 4 batteries + case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12