Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NDP 2005 rehearsal at Padang started?

Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    hey i got tic for preview only..

so any idea where to sit is best ??
    Remember, the President will always have the best view of things.

Observe where the Presidential seat is and try to get a seat that's second best. Never get a seat that's facing the President directly.

Hmm...me envious of the photographers that day during rehearsal. Get to take pics of the participants. Next one is this Saturday. Same time. I think everyone is in same attire as before but colour party in no.4 attire ( unless got changes lah..hee ). Can't bring my camera around liao....me too involved in parade. Carrying the colours siong enuff liao..hee...
    Anyway...all the best for those taking the pics!! And don't forget to post them up...hee..cheers!!

no4 confirmed?
    will looks quite weird next to the goh...

No.4 is only for rehearsals... on actual performances (like NE show this coming saturday) it will be No.1 loh.

Love those F-16s... can't stop staring when they roar past!!

http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showphot...0/limit/recent

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Remember, the President will always have the best view of things.

Observe where the Presidential seat is and try to get a seat that's second best. Never get a seat that's facing the President directly.
    Your ticket got designate which sector you will be in? Whichever you are sitting in, try to get as close to Supreme Court side as possible, where VIPs are. If not you will miss most of the flypast and fireworks. Also, the mobile colummn passes along St Andrews road so that side is best.

Generally you can't choose which sector you are in (so if you kena blue sector, opp the VIP sector, sianz 1/2) but you can go v early and sit nearer the VIP side.

Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    hey i got tic for preview only..

so any idea where to sit is best ??

sit grand stand .. but i doubt you can get the seats over there... you are directly infront of the stage and behind the stagearethe firework

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    i'm a fan of BIG BIG vehicles, and yeah, the near 15 minute mobile column was fantastic! *yum yum*

last sat was a CR2 at padang.. shot ALL the BIG BIG vehicles while they did their rehearsal.. this sat they doing it again..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345