Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extremely aggressive driving...

Default Extremely aggressive driving...

Police case you think?

Video Missing

Default Re: Extremely aggressive driving...

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Police case you think?

Video Missing
    Crazy Guy... the distance was too short for him (red) car to give way anyway..... No wonder more and more accident on road recently....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

The driver in black car is clearly causing the accident PURPOSLY.

I be really disappointed if the driver gets away with no punishment.

the driver don't like red color mah. rage lor.
    Objection !!!

Make both drivers to pedestrians. Some years walking will cool them off.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Make both drivers to pedestrians. Some years walking will cool them off.
    Need to add some years in Changi for further cooling off measures.

We don't know what went on between the 2 drivers earlier but it is stupid and unnecessary.

The bugger in black car knows what he is doing. Imagine if this video has not been captured. He could jolly well insist the red car crash into him. Can he be charged with attempted murder?

I didn't know road rage can be this bad. Not a bad way to get a new bumper and a fresh coat of paint. Except that this video would definitely be against him.
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 20th January 2014 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    We don't know what went on between the 2 drivers earlier but it is stupid and unnecessary.
    The bugger in black car knows what he is doing. Imagine if this video has not been captured. He could jolly well insist the red car crash into him. Can he be charged with attempted murder?
    I didn't know road rage can be this bad. Not a bad way to get a new bumper and a fresh coat of paint. Except that this video would definitely be against him.
    Please, cut some slack for your police and investigation teams. Even without the video they can reconstruct what has happened, just from the position of the debris. If the debris is on the middle lane, then it's quite unlikely that the red car caused the crash, right? This video hopefully serves both to get their punishments.
    Why this hasty call for attempted murder investigations? Keen to see someone hanging? Would that help anybody?
    EOS

Please, cut some slack for your police and investigation teams. Even without the video they can reconstruct what has happened, just from the position of the debris. If the debris is on the middle lane, then it's quite unlikely that the red car caused the crash, right? This video hopefully serves both to get their punishments.
    Why this hasty call for attempted murder investigations? Keen to see someone hanging? Would that help anybody?
    From my layman perspective, I would think the black car can always say he change lane and the red car sped up and hit his rear right. Without video, it is your words against mine. The police will record the position of car and debris. If no one is injured, then insurance company will send their adjuster to look through reports. I have been told that adjuster will only use video evidence and witnesses if there is one. Photos of final resting places may or may not be used. Then it is just via the observation of the physical damages and the interpretation of report. So the video evidence is definitely crucial.

The action of the black car can indeed kill somebody. I don't see why we need to tolerate such road rage?
    Last edited by ManWearPants; 20th January 2014 at 10:33 AM.

From my layman perspective, I would think the black car can always say he change lane and the red car sped up and hit his rear right. Without video, it is your words against mine. The police will record the position of car and debris. If no one is injured, then insurance company will send their adjuster to look through reports. I have been told that adjuster will only use video evidence and witnesses if there is one. Photos of final resting places may or may not be used. Then it is just via the observation of the physical damages and the interpretation of report. So the video evidence is definitely crucial. The action of the black car can indeed kill somebody. I don't see why we need to tolerate such road rage?
    He must have played GTA too much.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

The action of the black car can indeed kill somebody. I don't see why we need to tolerate such road rage?
    The mere technical possibility of killing someone is different from the intention to kill or the deliberate tolerance / acceptance of someone's death. Be careful what you do, there are many things that can possibly kill other people
    EOS

The mere technical possibility of killing someone is different from the intention to kill or the deliberate tolerance / acceptance of someone's death. Be careful what you do, there are many things that can possibly kill other people
    Maybe to some people, staging a car accident is merely a technical possibility of killing someone. I see that red car flipping up upon impact as a reckless deliberate action of causing harm, hurt and even attempt to kill in retaliation to whatever transpire between the two earlier on. It is as good as pointing a gun at one's head and shout "bang, bang".

It seem more than road rage to me .. in my opinion, the driver seems to be using his vehicle as a tool hurt someone purposely. I hope theres no kids in both car ..

Given the behavior we have seen of the black car driver, do u think he might use his car to knock down pedestrian, if they do not give way to him ???

Maybe to some people, staging a car accident is merely a technical possibility of killing someone.
    These 'some people' are lawyers, prosecution and (if sufficiently proven) the judge. You might want to consider that your laymen understanding is rather fear-mongering and unlimited 'what if' whining. It would be easy to construct a killing intention from a simple mishap that happens to you. Would you like that?
    So please refrain from allegations, assumptions and whatnot. All what we have here are some seconds of video footage.
    EOS

These 'some people' are lawyers, prosecution and (if sufficiently proven) the judge. You might want to consider that your laymen understanding is rather fear-mongering and unlimited 'what if' whining. It would be easy to construct a killing intention from a simple mishap that happens to you. Would you like that?
    So please refrain from allegations, assumptions and whatnot. All what we have here are some seconds of video footage.
    I don't understand you. You need a lawyer to tell you this act captured in the video is dangerous and life threatening? As far as I an see, this is not a "simple mishap" but a deliberate act to cause an accident.

Anyway, I have no intention to be drawn into a debate, layman or not. I will end here.

Imagine if red car hv passenger never belt up?
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

I don't understand you. You need a lawyer to tell you this act captured in the video is dangerous and life threatening? As far as I an see, this is not a "simple mishap" but a deliberate act to cause an accident.
    Anyway, I have no intention to be drawn into a debate, layman or not. I will end here.
    No, obviously you fail to understand how the law works.
    EOS

No, obviously you fail to understand how the law works.
    Ya, it is more like this:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1544508#bmb=1

Very do have very aggressive driver on the road. They just cannot understand the logic and very self centered. This morning I witness a cab coming from CTE towards Merchant road. He needs to cut into the left lane in order to go into the tunnel, otherwise he will ends up all the way toward CTE without any U turn. The car in front of me just refuse to let him filter in although the cab signal. Traffic isn't heavy at all! That few seconds isn't killing anyone but it is just the attitude. If you are traveling that direction, do filter towards the left once you are on the flyer over. Not everyone is giving way.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Different country, different legal system (just in case you missed that point).
    If you want to imply that the same can happen in Singapore you better watch out. You wouldn't be the first one facing a hard time after suggesting that money, expensive lawyers or other means could help to influence a court decision to lower a sentence.
    EOS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast