Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Government Inc.

  1. #61
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Government Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Newton Food Centre??? Mr 69 flying down now???
    Miss 69, No need to fly leh.

    We have Newtown in Sydney.

    Last edited by Sion; 27th January 2014 at 12:52 AM.

  2. #62
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Government Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Miss 69, No need to fly leh.

    We have Newtown in Sydney.

    OIC...

    I thought you were in SG.... lol...
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Government Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    OIC...

    I thought you were in SG.... lol...
    But I'll be back in Singapore a week later.

    Want to meet in your place or mine? My place only has single bed.

  4. #64
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: Government Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    But I'll be back in Singapore a week later.

    Want to meet in your place or mine? My place only has single bed.
    I think you replied to the wrong individual.... you should reply to... "XXX1XX9"....

    To meet you for coffee in the day time in a non-discreet venue is ok... as long as they do not sell... chicken, tomyam ayam, or newton food centre... lol...
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post

    I think you replied to the wrong individual.... you should reply to... "XXX1XX9"....

    To meet you for coffee in the day time in a non-discreet venue is ok... as long as they do not sell... chicken, tomyam ayam, or newton food centre... lol...
    Sorry, I'm not interested in old grandmothers

  6. #66
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Government Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Sorry, I'm not interested in old grandmothers
    So grandfathers are okay?

  7. #67
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

    Sorry, I'm not interested in old grandmothers
    Remind me of an drew saying he will dress up like a lady to enter the ladies only cabin train. Lol..
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  8. #68
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    So grandfathers are okay?
    Good luck on your date.....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

    So grandfathers are okay?
    Not okay

  10. #70
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,422

    Default Re: Government Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by d2xpeter View Post
    Of course la! Otherwise how to become yr father??? LOL
    Have you heard about the term 'child out of wedlock'? Or 'single mother'?
    All it needs is one such bugger who has the fun but not the balls for marriage, and child's journey to the lower regions of the social strata is set. The open discrimination of single mothers in SG will punish the child before it even knows how to spell the word.
    EOS

  11. #71
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Default Re: Government Inc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Have you hearut the term 'child out of wedlock'? Or 'single mother'?
    All it needs is one such bugger who has the fun but not the balls for marriage, and child's journey to the lower regions of the social strata is set. The open discrimination of single mothers in SG will punish the child before it even knows how to spell the word.
    Wedlock or not, he would be still yr Biological father. LOL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •