Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I am not proud to be Singaporean

Blog Entries

Default Re: Why I am not proud to be Singaporean

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Hopefully she won't become our Export Talent.
    Pretty sure she already exported.

Back to topic of Thread.

The one who said Singaporeans are rude , unfriendly and narrow minded; has hit a relative older than herself - on 1st day of CNY. And now bad-mouthed her aunt on social media. According to that, she is the one who wants to go to Court to sue her aunt.

Last edited by ricohflex; 4th February 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Wah, the little tigress shows her colors. Is it a civil defamation case or criminal assault case here? What fame is there to de-fame And the threat to send a close relative to the funny farm Even if its proved that the aunt suffers from mental illness, there should be understanding, pity & compassion. Arguing & fighting with the mentally ill & trying to prove who's right, who's really retard, crazy or mad? Incredible.Maybe she should make another video 'Why I am not proud to be related to my aunt'! This is getting interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Back to topic of Thread.

The one who said Singaporeans are rude , unfriendly and narrow minded; has hit a relative older than herself - on 1st day of CNY. And now bad-mouthed her aunt on social media. According to that, she is the one who wants to go to Court to sue her aunt.

Last edited by s1221ljc; 4th February 2014 at 11:22 PM.

this is Local Talent

Then all of us Singaporeans (or majority in her speak) are doooooooooom-ed

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    this is Local Talent

Wait till somebody digs in her ancestry ...
    Social Media is the perfect example for efficiency: it takes so little too keep so many occupied .. with nothing but hot air
    EOS

As long as the Troublesome Three (S Koh, A Cheong & A Casey) are exported to Australia, stay there and do not come back to SG, we will be happy to write off this net loss. Our loss is Australia's gain. May Australia have more of such migrants.

Tony Abbott will freak out.

photo credit: www.smh.au.com
    Last edited by ricohflex; 5th February 2014 at 12:58 AM.

As long as the Troublesome Three (S Koh, A Cheong & A Casey) are exported to Australia, stay there and do not come back to SG, we will be happy to write off this net loss. Our loss is Australia's gain. May Australia have more of such migrants.
    And Australia also welcomes YOU!
    Last edited by Sion; 5th February 2014 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Hopefully she won't become our Export Talent.
    Actually... when you are recognised elsewhere... and come back... you are like a FT too...

See Olivia Ong...
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

[QUOTE=jonlee;8759661]It is your sweeping generalization that all that is bad in speech and mannerism must be so called ang moh culture.

Your assumption is just pathetic and given the latest incident with a family relative and of all people
    her mother's sister which she calls aunt plus her recent media ranting about the incident shows that
    she's a 100% selfish spoilt brat who has no respect for others. And the people who is not condoning her actions are indeed her parents. Blessed them.

"I am thankful and counting my blessings that my family reunions have all gone smoothly, (so far)." So is mine but I do not need to add (so far) period.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

[QUOTE=Zeisser;8760050]
    Quote Originally Posted by jonlee View Post
    It is your sweeping generalization that all that is bad in speech and mannerism must be so called ang moh culture.

Your assumption is just pathetic and given the latest incident with a family relative and of all people
    her mother's sister which she calls aunt plus her recent media ranting about the incident shows that
    she's a 100% selfish spoilt brat who has no respect for others. And the people who is not condoning her actions are indeed her parents. Blessed them.

"I am thankful and counting my blessings that my family reunions have all gone smoothly, (so far)." So is mine but I do not need to add (so far) period.

Originally Posted by Zeisser

The auntie claimed that prior to this 'brawl' they have had an incarceration earlier on. That's
    the reason she avoided her when she came visiting. What ever the reason she's still a spoiled 'westernised'
    brat.

Wow! Someone must be going round Singapore taking photos with their lens cap on (to quote somebody on CS)

Every thing that is bad in Singapore must be Ang Moh culture and Westernised.

I am also very glad that you have a perfect family.

For us lesser mortals, when you get to my age, smooth reunions are a godsend, with numerous aunties and uncles and I can confess that I have lost count the amount of nieces and nephews with many that are rascals but still lovable.

May I take this opportunity and wish you and family and all those at CS Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Well, many people were driven from their home countries, only to succeed when they hit foreign shores. The reason was always: they were able to adjust and explore the possibilities that were not given to them in their home countries. May you be happy where you are. At least, stop bad-mouthing those who make different decisions. What makes you so sure that you are a 'net gain' or 'asset' of Singapore?
    EOS

Back to topic of Thread.

when is she going to play the guitar again? i long to hear her sing and play..

Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    I'm more interested in her jiggling assets as mentioned previously.

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    must admit I was zeroed in on her jiggling assets in her Gangnam Style re-do
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Blog Entries

Or is it the fake OZ accent you miss?

I am not as talented as her. 12 years in US and I still talk like a chow ah beng. She started having that OZ accent before she left for OZ. damn power.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 5th February 2014 at 10:53 AM.

why u all so kpo, maybe really got something between the families? maybe the aunt always borrow money from her mom? u know, people will take advantages of you or family when u are famous...

but it is between them lar. and i will stfu.
    Objection !!!

wa, new twist to the plot?!

i thought she left for Australia liao, given her distaste for S'pore??

Sion why u no send out an invitation to her?? Anton Casey already joined you, surely you can take in one more?! hehehhee
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

[QUOTE=jonlee;8760106]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post

Originally Posted by Zeisser

The auntie claimed that prior to this 'brawl' they have had an incarceration earlier on. That's
    the reason she avoided her when she came visiting. What ever the reason she's still a spoiled 'westernised'
    brat.

Wow! Someone must be going round Singapore taking photos with their lens cap on (to quote somebody on CS)

Every thing that is bad in Singapore must be Ang Moh culture and Westernised.

I am also very glad that you have a perfect family.

For us lesser mortals, when you get to my age, smooth reunions are a godsend, with numerous aunties and uncles and I can confess that I have lost count the amount of nieces and nephews with many that are rascals but still lovable.

May I take this opportunity and wish you and family and all those at CS Gong Xi Fa Cai.

You'll be surprised that I am exactly like you an old man with lots of nieces and nephews who come visiting during CNY and reunions.
    Perhaps the only difference is that I love photography and at it since the I was a young man.

Also may I wish you and family a Happy New Year and best wishes for the Year of the Horse.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

oh.. i miss her guitar peformance.

Another "Young Singaporean" on the road to self destruction...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast