Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I am not proud to be Singaporean

Default Re: Why I am not proud to be Singaporean

I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    But if you know any Singapore auntie who needs a strong and hairy shoulder to lean to please ask her to PM me.
    Are Orang Utans still fashionable in SG? Or did the 80's never stop here?
    EOS

What family of this auntie is this who cannot solve this within their own walls?
    Let's wait for youtube to hear the other side of the story.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post

More News from the "little girl" who is not proud to be a Singaporean, this time she humtum her own auntie on the first day of CNY so her auntie go make police report.

Whatever "respect" she had gain from her supporters for being brave had now gone down the lonkang
    i wonder what will the judge said to her?

The auntie claimed that prior to this 'brawl' they have had an incarceration earlier on. That's
    the reason she avoided her when she came visiting. What ever the reason she's still a spoiled 'westernised'
    brat.
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Quote Originally Posted by jonlee View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Ang Moh culture if we compare, copy and improve in whatever is good in any culture. Name me one country that did not compare, copy and improve from other foreign culture. But I can tell you many that have fallen from their pedestal when they flatly refuse to learn from others. Egypt, Rome, China etc. All because they have the same mindset as many here. "My culture is the best so there is nothing I want to hear from foreigners that can improve my life". Singapore is a hotchpotch of cultures. What makes you so sure that you have not adopt some ang moh culture too. To tell you the truth, you have adopted most of their worse behaviour by your actions here. Just frequent some of their forums and you will soon see what I mean. "The West is better, what can we learn from the East, they copy every thing". Remember China was great when she adopted what was good in Indian buddism and gave it a chinese face. The English adopt drinking tea from China and now it is part and parcel of their culture. If whoever it is did not copy paper making from the chinese to store knowledge, I doubt there will be computers today. If someone did not compare, copy and improve any thing in this world we would not be who we are. From transistors to printed circuits to silicon chips to nano chips and I hope on and on.
    It's alright to copy Ang Moh culture or any other country's for the betterment of each others' life but not such mannerism
    where there's no respect with giving the finger and f***king everyone who do not agree with her.

'To tell you the truth, you have adopted most of their worse behaviour by your actions here. Just frequent some of their forums and you will soon see what I mean' Please do enlighten me as to what worse behaviour that I had adopted here. So her finger f***king sign is not the
    worse behaviour ? Geezus !
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

If she does not need me to pretend to be her father then she needs you to pretend to be her mother.
    Just reading and in a neutral note, this is a very poor response. Similar to local hooligans that resort to name calling as a form of senseless retaliation. My two cents haha

Blog Entries

with all this big talk about creativity .... i actually went into youtube looking for some of her creative music ..... then realized none were her own songs .... just re-hashed stuff ..... and her voice ktv'ed over some more

must admit I was zeroed in on her jiggling assets in her Gangnam Style re-do
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

The Youtube video was posted on 15 Jan 2014.
    Today is 4 Feb 2014.
    In the video, some one repeatedly stated that she could not wait to get out of Singapore. Hmm... same question. [Why are you still here?]

Stephanie Koh.
    Anton Casey.
    Amy Cheong.

All the nice people seem to like to go to Australia.

The news report conflicting versions by Stephanie Koh and her aunt, of what happened inside her aunt's flat on 1st day of CNY.

The 2 versions are contradictory. So one of the two is telling the truth and the other is telling a blatant lie.

This time, in addition to Stephanie Koh and her aunt, there are other witnesses.

Namely her parents who accompanied her during the visit.

Since her aunt made the official police report, this matter should be followed up on by the law.

Her parents should reveal what actually occurred truthfully.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 4th February 2014 at 08:57 PM.

Why would anyone be surprised such a spoilt arrogant brat with a bad attitude ended up in an altercation with a family member, with her own mother's sister of all people? If she can unashamedly & blatantly say f**K you on screen to everyone, what can she not do to someone she has a dispute with & dislike? Isnt it strange the brawl is not between mother & aunt instead? Seems the bad blood runs deep, so much so that a police report has to be made against a niece & made known to the world.

To me it doesn't really matter who is right or wrong & I don't foresee that the case will end up in the courts as its just a family affair with no real serious injuries from what's reported. But all this goes to show what a darling this girl is, for whom some kindly gently grandfather types are inclined to be defensive & protective of, or hormonally charged youngsters are attracted to
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 4th February 2014 at 09:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    The auntie claimed that prior to this 'brawl' they have had an incarceration earlier on. That's
    the reason she avoided her when she came visiting. What ever the reason she's still a spoiled 'westernised'
    brat.
    I think you meant "altercation". incarceration = jailed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    It's alright to copy Ang Moh culture or any other country's for the betterment of each others' life but not such mannerism
    where there's no respect with giving the finger and f***king everyone who do not agree with her.

'To tell you the truth, you have adopted most of their worse behaviour by your actions here. Just frequent some of their forums and you will soon see what I mean' Please do enlighten me as to what worse behaviour that I had adopted here. So her finger f***king sign is not the
    worse behaviour ? Geezus !

It is your sweeping generalization that all that is bad in speech and mannerism must be so called ang moh culture.

"She likes ang moh culture mah. Freedom for everything speech and mannerism so lame"

Are you trying to tell us that we in the East do not know or are responsible for any rude finger gestures or swear words.
    I know we are living in a almost superclean Singapore but I can see some that are living in a bubble within a bubble.

No one here is condoning any of her bad behaviour. Whatever is happening within her own family over CNY can happen anywhere in the world. I am thankful and counting my blessings that my family reunions have all gone smoothly, (so far).

Quote Originally Posted by Sion:

But if you know any Singapore auntie who needs a strong and hairy shoulder to lean to please ask her to PM me.

Quote from Straits Times article:

A teacher who shares a Housing Board home with her mother, Ms Chong told The Straits Times she had locked herself in her room last Friday, when Ms Koh and her family came for a visit.

Here is your chance to enquire about Singapore auntie whether your strong and hairy shoulder will come in useful here. Just beware of the niece and that her guitar do not come into contact with your head.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    with all this big talk about creativity .... i actually went into youtube looking for some of her creative music ..... then realized none were her own songs .... just re-hashed stuff ..... and her voice ktv'ed over some more

must admit I was zeroed in on her jiggling assets in her Gangnam Style re-do
    +1. The first video of hers I clicked showed her playing a guitar and it was out of tune... WTH??? No decent musician will record with an out of tune guitar.

Want to see real Singaporean talent... here is one.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 4th February 2014 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post

This one is good. She can write her own songs. She has talent and can actually sing.

Which is more than we can say about another singer who needed $41 million of donated money, to be stolen on her behalf to boost her music career. And the joke is - that so-called singer still cannot sing to save her life. Her music videos are horrible.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 4th February 2014 at 10:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    This one is good. She can write her own songs. She has talent and can actually sing.

Which is more than we can say about another singer who needed $41 million of donated money, to be stolen on her behalf to boost her music career. And the joke is - that so-called singer still cannot sing to save her life. Her music videos are horrible.
    Actually, Singapore market is a little too small to develop a good music career. Even Tanya was told in her face that no one wants to listen to her music anymore and she flew out to Taiwan and made it one more time. Sad but true. But so proud of Tanya Chua.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 4th February 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    How come she is in 中国好歌曲 and not 新加坡好歌曲?

Sg market too small?
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

Quote Originally Posted by DWphoto View Post
    Just reading and in a neutral note, this is a very poor response. Similar to local hooligans that resort to name calling as a form of senseless retaliation. My two cents haha
    Maybe the local hooligans try to be more neutral than you?
    Last edited by Sion; 4th February 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Sg market too small?
    Hopefully she won't become our Export Talent.

Blog Entries

Because Singapore no have any 新加坡好歌曲...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast