Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I am not proud to be Singaporean

Default Re: Why I am not proud to be Singaporean

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    The fouled mouthed spoiled brat is more intolerant of anyone who disagrees with her, than CS forum members.

She said of her video and her views expressed therein: "....and if you don't like it then F*uck You !" with the finger sign.

It is extremely ill-mannered and a reflection of 没家教.
    She likes ang moh culture mah. Freedom for everything speech and mannerism so lame
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Quote Originally Posted by Zeisser View Post
    She likes ang moh culture mah. Freedom for everything speech and mannerism so lame
    There is nothing wrong with Ang Moh culture if we compare, copy and improve in whatever is good in any culture. Name me one country that did not compare, copy and improve from other foreign culture. But I can tell you many that have fallen from their pedestal when they flatly refuse to learn from others. Egypt, Rome, China etc. All because they have the same mindset as many here. "My culture is the best so there is nothing I want to hear from foreigners that can improve my life". Singapore is a hotchpotch of cultures. What makes you so sure that you have not adopt some ang moh culture too. To tell you the truth, you have adopted most of their worse behaviour by your actions here. Just frequent some of their forums and you will soon see what I mean. "The West is better, what can we learn from the East, they copy every thing". Remember China was great when she adopted what was good in Indian buddism and gave it a chinese face. The English adopt drinking tea from China and now it is part and parcel of their culture. If whoever it is did not copy paper making from the chinese to store knowledge, I doubt there will be computers today. If someone did not compare, copy and improve any thing in this world we would not be who we are. From transistors to printed circuits to silicon chips to nano chips and I hope on and on.

Are you referring to her manners in the video or general manners in what you label as 'ang moh culture'?
    Last edited by Octarine; 22nd January 2014 at 10:17 AM.
    EOS

I suppose you would enjoy living in Stalinist North Korea then.

Quote Originally Posted by NazgulKing View Post
    I suppose you would enjoy living in Stalinist North Korea then.
    They got Gangnam:

TS UncleFai, can you please eyeball this matter and let us know in 6 months' time whether:

Stephanie Koh (who repeatedly stated that she cannot wait to get out of Singapore), is still In SG.

And if so maybe you can ask her the obvious question: Why are you still here?

And why has she not yet renounced her Singapore Citizenship?
    Last edited by ricohflex; 24th January 2014 at 10:37 PM.

TS UncleFai, can you please eyeball this matter and let us know in 6 months' time whether: Stephanie Koh (who repeatedly stated that she cannot wait to get out of Singapore), is still In SG. And if so maybe you can ask her the obvious question: Why are you still here? And why has she not yet renounced her Singapore Citizenship?
    Nah... Can't be bothered. By then who remembers?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Nah... Can't be bothered. By then who remembers?
    But lt least remember her singing.

TS UncleFai, can you please eyeball this matter and let us know in 6 months' time whether:

Stephanie Koh (who repeatedly stated that she cannot wait to get out of Singapore), is still In SG.

Again, why do you care?

Again, why do you care?
    Why not not to care?

We are concerned for her future and happiness as a Singapore citizen.

Again, why do you care?
    Look some people are born as social misfits in society.......

If the fella doesn't want to conform, LET THEM BE. I know Singaporeans find it hard to even restrain their self-righteous nonsense they like to indulge in, but if LETTING THEM BE is so bloody hard, take a hike off the plank.
    I believe the same could be asked of you. So what if ricoflex refuses to agree & conform to your view or your judgement of his opinion & behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Why not not to care?
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 25th January 2014 at 12:49 AM.

Is this the only knee-jerk style response that you can produce?
    Are you able to produce a differentiated answer that shows at least a minimal response to the topics she mentioned?
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc View Post

I believe the same could be asked of you. So what if ricoflex refuses to agree & conform to your view or your judgement of his opinion & behaviour?

Did I ask him to conform to anything? Which part of my post says so? Did you fail at readng comprehension? Maybe touchy much?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post

Why not not to care?

She does not need you to pretend to be her father.

Is this kopitiam? Why instead of kopi, there is quite a storm being served in tea cups.

She does not need you to pretend to be her father.
    If she does not need me to pretend to be her father then she needs you to pretend to be her mother.
    Last edited by Sion; 25th January 2014 at 09:41 AM.

Dudes, still in this thread?

fyi 2 more recent sagas have blown over already.

1. Anton Casey supposedly got fired and ran off to australia with his tail between his legs.
    2. This inferior kid made his poor teacher apologise. He was then made to apologise and counselled by the sch.

Please all you proud Singaporeans, it is not a matter of whether yours or my thoughts are right. Why can't we think rationally instead of throwing insults. If this girl was your daughter will you deny that she is still a member of your family even if she was to settle overseas. Whether we are Singaporeans or have even change our citizenship overseas we will always have some attachment to Singapore, just like our first generation Singaporeans have attachment to where ever in the world they came from. I am sure even our own Sion who is now a proud Singaporean have many fond attachments for his family, especially the many Aunties, in Malaysia and will be a good son and balak kampong this Chinese New Year.

I have told my children that if any bigoted person come up to you and tell you to "Leave the country if you do not like it" or "Go back to where you come from" Just tell them why should we leave any country for the likes of nasty bigoted people to enjoy and plunder the fruits of all our labour. Since I too have not long in this world, I do not want Singapore to finish up with a majority of nasty bigoted people whether they are from here or overseas like this export from a nice and pleasant land. The lady at least had many valid points compare with this idiot.

http://mothership.sg/2014/01/british...across-planet/

Sorry for all my post that sound like an old Ah Pek rambling on. Cannot limit my comments to 140 characters so Twitter is out. So sorry, you have to put up with me and I will try my best to limit my comment to one A4.

Quote Originally Posted by jonlee View Post
    .....I am sure even our own Sion who is now a proud Singaporean have many fond attachments for his family, especially the many Aunties, in Malaysia and will be a good son and balak kampong this Chinese New Year.

Yes I'm popuplar with many Malaysian aunties. We all share a common love for cats.

But if you know any Singapore auntie who needs a strong and hairy shoulder to lean to please ask her to PM me.

More News from the "little girl" who is not proud to be a Singaporean, this time she humtum her own auntie on the first day of CNY so her auntie go make police report.

Whatever "respect" she had gain from her supporters for being brave had now gone down the lonkang
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast