Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 19 JAN~ BIKINI BEACH PARTY PHOTOSHOOT! ~ WINIE <3 , KYLIE, AUDREY, PRISCILLA. $40 !

Default Re: 19 JAN~ BIKINI BEACH PARTY PHOTOSHOOT! ~ WINIE <3 , KYLIE, AUDREY, PRISCILLA. $4

i don't know what's your beef, but you shouldn't need to worry about people stealing your photos... as none of the photos above are up to standard

Kei1309, I totally agree with you that my photo is not on par with most brothers here. But that does not negate my rights the least bit. The degrading words from your mouth reveal the kind of person you are.

My works may be lousy, but that does not make me loose my pride as a fellow photographer trying to learn. And I'm sure the organiser would differ in opinion from you about the quality of photo, as the fact that he wants to use my photo already establish this very well.

And to you again, your opinion of my worthless photo is worthless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent View Post
    Kei1309, I totally agree with you that my photo is not on par with most brothers here. But that does not negate my rights the least bit. The degrading words from your mouth reveal the kind of person you are. My works may be lousy, but that does not make me loose my pride as a fellow photographer trying to learn. And I'm sure the organiser would differ in opinion from you about the quality of photo, as the fact that he wants to use my photo already establish this very well. And to you again, your opinion of my worthless photo is worthless to me.
    Seems that more than one organizer use your photos. So your works must be quite good. I have offered my photos to organizers but they never used mine.

Sorry, other organizers not involved.

Blog Entries

Default Re: 19 JAN~ BIKINI BEACH PARTY PHOTOSHOOT! ~ WINIE <3 , KYLIE, AUDREY, PRISCILLA. $4

the general stand in CS is that the ownership of pictures belong to the photographer. if no consent is given, then it is only right whoever it is do not use the pics. the quality of pics is not a criteria to decide if a picture can be stolen or not.

i suggest all parties sort it out offline. pictures removed and thread closed until all parties sort it out themselves.
    Last edited by nightwolf75; 22nd January 2014 at 08:25 PM.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12