Hi recently some1 post this question to me.
Even though I have answer him but I still want to ensure that the things I done is correct.
The question is.
1) Should the lens be placing standing up (vertical) in the dry box or lying down (horizontal)?
2) Since there are a few trays in the cabinet, which level is recommended to store the lens and the body.
3) Can fungus lens/camera be store in the same dry cabinet as those lenses without fungus?
4) If yes to Q3, then can it be place side by side with the other lens that is without fungus?
5) So the remaining space can it be use to store the accessories or keep the cabinet as spacious as possible?