Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Military Discussion : Will there be WAR in Asia ?

Quote Originally Posted by skyflash
    I think the issue is the delivery platform. How are you going to send this bomb to the kill zone? And, how well are the targets shielded from an EMP attack?
    Er..... just attach it to a missile head and you know the rest......
    If you read my link describing the possibility of shielding EMP attack is very difficult. It meant covering up every single wires, cables, electronic, computer and circuit board on every figher jets, tanks, even guided missiles to aircraftcarrier etc. Possible but unlikely.

War? Yes, Canon vs Nikon war...

Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    War? Yes, Canon vs Nikon war...
    I remember the first C vs N War. There were lots of casualties with bullet holes in their pockets and wallets?

Hehehe, is it good for the consumer?
    I thought its war between husband and wifey?

Humanity is the devil. Music is good though. Seafood anyone?

hmm... i attended a open forum with some top military qns. so someone on the forum asked the generals if singapore will attempt to create or build or own nuclear weapons or have any nuclear capabilities.

the answer was that singapore has signed the treaty with the nuclear agency that sg will not own any nuclear weapons nor will it enchance plutonium. and should the neighbours own any, ASEAN will hold a discussion on it.

so hahahaa... singapore will NV have any nuclear capablities. but heh... too bad... and singapore will not develop long range missiles too.... hahahhhaa...

Quote Originally Posted by Hommie
    Er..... just attach it to a missile head and you know the rest......
    If you read my link describing the possibility of shielding EMP attack is very difficult. It meant covering up every single wires, cables, electronic, computer and circuit board on every figher jets, tanks, even guided missiles to aircraftcarrier etc. Possible but unlikely.
    EMP Pulses... singapore will get hit very jialat... but now EMP technology, only China has them though.. i dunno and nv heard about the US army developing one... and its only China that they have the capability to send EMP to disable the entire taiwan's electronical devices / defences

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345