Thread: Durian yet again (2)

Default Durian yet again (2)

very nice! i like your earlier posting, shot during the day too... interesting perspective and isolation of details...

however, for the night shots, it seems that the trees are posing problems.... they are too brightly lit compare to the inside of the building.... if you expose less, the trees will be okay, but the building will be too dark....

anyone has ideas (other than using Photoshop) on how to balance the interior of the building with the trees??

Originally posted by beachbum
    very nice! i like your earlier posting, shot during the day too... interesting perspective and isolation of details...

however, for the night shots, it seems that the trees are posing problems.... they are too brightly lit compare to the inside of the building.... if you expose less, the trees will be okay, but the building will be too dark....

anyone has ideas (other than using Photoshop) on how to balance the interior of the building with the trees??

thanks for the comments

Originally posted by beachbum

I would suggest that you use a grey-graduate filter. Instead of putting the grey on top, you can put the grey below where the trees are. This may help to balance the exposure for the trees and the esplanade.

yeah... tot of using ND grad too, but the trees are everhwhere!!

very nice shot of the durian. can i check something with you people, i wanted to go shot photos of the durian also. But i am not sure whether the durian shell is lighted every weekday night or not.

Anyone knows?