View Poll Results: Will you be mad if stranger commented that your pics SUCK?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

26 29.55%
  • No.

62 70.45%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can you take it when stranger comment your pics SUCK?

Quote Originally Posted by Jer76
    I find that all my photos suck, no perfect photo yet le
    if got perfect photo, then no need to improve already

no perfect photo, then we can always strive to improve

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    That's Auntie Zaren. I am the nephew....

All of us are stangers on the net unless of course you have met them before. The funny thing is after you have met them in person and become friends, is your comment going to be same as before?

Will your POV (Point of View) change?
    Hope can meet up with you all someday

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    if got perfect photo, then no need to improve already

no perfect photo, then we can always strive to improve
    There is close to perfect but no perfect photos as everyone view the photos in a different manner.

There was once when everyone goes to an art gallery to view photos which are nicely frame up.

Now it's just on the net. The thing is whatever we see through our monitor be it 14inch CRTs or a 30inch LCDs, it's still different when we view the original prints frame up professionally.

Nothing beats that!

Quote Originally Posted by ST_sg
    Hope can meet up with you all someday
    Hey bro,

Anytime. Just pop by the studio and you get yourself a packet of green tea from Joanne (Toto38). I am not at the studio all the time but you can either sms or PM me lor.

Different strokes for different folks. I still can't appreciate some pictures by pros anyway...

if can't take it don't post in a public forum.

hah. i respond to ad in CS and met the photographer. he told me my pix sux. turn out he is my big bro's good fren some more. but i learned a few things that day... so i'm ok.
    he did tell me to listen and consider before defending my pix. dat i will try to do lor.

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    with regards to your friends telling u "huh? boh liow ar? so little"... next time.. just go out with them dun bring camera, probably they'll miss your photos and wonder, or even ask, why u didn't bring your camera, to which u can say to them "skarli i shoot u look fat then not nice also rite, like last time" and give them a smirk. ahahha.. then u say, "ok lar, next time i bring the cam out u must pose nicely for me ok? cannot be shy."
    I've ppl whom commented that photographers are "boh liao ppl", have nothing much better to do but to play with cameras. One day they wanted me to shoot for them, my reply was "Sorry, I'm only interested in pretty models !!"

Secondly, when someone comment that your photos sucks, dig a little further, perhaps they have a valid point. Encourage them to open up and express their true feelings. I've ppl telling me my photos sucks too, and learn from there.

So far, very good discussion..

In my opinon, a person who think a pics suck dun own us a living for telling us why.

If he decided to share why the pics suck, it is a bonus. If not, we got to decide if what he said is true and try to see the pic again from his point of view.

If someone reject us during an interview, they probably won't tell us why. If the interviewee is interested to know the reason, he can call or email to find out why. If the interviewee decided to make known the reason, the interviewee gain something from this...

I'm quite okay if a stranger comments my pics sucks.... because I think there are only 2 possible reason for it. (1) The pics really sucks (2) He/she doesn't know how to appreciate the pics.

But what I cannot take is, when I post a question, just to gain more knowledge or for advice, I receive sarsastic remarks. Some people in here are trying to be a 'wise guy', not a wise man.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234